7 : THE MEETING

Comincia dall'inizio

Jack smirked, he almost laughed at the thought. Elsa, Anna, and Kristoff chuckled together with the whole class. Hans watched interestingly. It's been a long time since something like this had happened or... never was.

Rapunzel showed her smile, as usual.

"Hello." She greeted.

All eyes on her. Jack stopped within his tracks and payed her a look. Hiccup and Merida listened.

"I am Rapunzel Corona from Germany." She stopped. A lump forming in her throat. "Well, I thanked my two lovely cousins for accompanying me here." She waved her hands all the way in front of them.

"Elsa and Anna." She breathed.

Almost the whole class spared a gaze at the Arendelle sisters but neither of them stared back, they nodded and just gave Rapunzel a sweet smile.

"You're welcome." Elsa said in a formal and normal tone. Rapunzel chuckled and her tan skin turned into its pinkish shade.

Jack and Hans met each others gaze. Hans gave out an intimidating small smirk and Jack again diverted his focus in front like nothing happened. The two of them- maybe all of them knew already that Rapunzel is Elsa and Anna's cousins. They are bloodlines. And what Jack doesn't understand is what Rapunzel has do with him- or Elsa, Anna or anyone.

He shrugged his shoulders in defeat.

"Well, hi." Hiccup answered. "I am Hiccup Horrendous III from who-knows-where."

The whole class gasped in response.

"Yes. Yes." The young man strike back in defense. "I know, I have a weird name but you can call me anything you want. That doesn't bother me much."

They laughed. It made Hiccup to relax a little bit, he's intensified muscles smoothened. God, he hated being in front of many people, watching and waiting for him to say something that interests them. Well, for now, he managed to, at least.

After intimately introducing their selves in front of their brand new class, they settled down in their own designated seats. Merida, slightly surprised, was only a seat beside Rapunzel. Hiccup on the other hand, was seating at the right side of Jack with Hans on his left side.

He opened his bag and started bringing out the important things he needed.

"I must say, I have to agree with you." Jack started, playing with his pen in circles before looking at him.

"About what?"

"Your name." Jack stated. "Obviously."

Hiccup laughed in a short-lived manner. He nodded as if he knew what he is going to get. He opened his notebook and flip the pages continuously, thinking of what he must answer next.

Hiccup laughed sarcastically.

"Thank you." The young man answered- in a question or a statement.

"I'm Jack Frost by the way."

The white-haired boy gave his hand for a simple handshake but before Hiccup accepted any of his gestures, he was quite bewildered of how pale he is. Like a white bond paper- almost in the same shade of color. Hiccup is tan as Rapunzel but Jack was way more absurd or maybe, it is only his normal skin color.

"You mean 'the Jack Frost?'" Hiccup shakes his hands slowly before anyone of them let go. "The one that brings winter and stuff."