"so where are we going?" I asked once we got inside his car

"we are going ice skating at the United Center"

"how did you manage to pull that off?" I was joking

"oh you know I know people" I smiled and looked at me

****Jonathan's POV****

   I took Megan ice skating because I remember her telling me she liked doing activities more than romantic stuff. This was my plan for finally asking her to be my girlfriend.

   I found an extra pair of skates for her to use, which were still really big on her but they worked.

   We skated around talking and laughing for a good hour and half, when I stopped her.

"I've been meaning to ask you about us" she looksd confused

"what do you mean us?"

"like what are we? what is this?" I gestured between the two of us.

"I don't really know...I don't want this to become some friends with benefits thing"

"okay so...." I grabbed her waist and pulled her close to me

"so what?" she put her arms around my neck

"I care about you a lot....damn it I love you Megan and I want you to be mine, I don't want to just be some overprotective friend anymore! You are very beautiful Megan and I see the way other guys look at you and I can't help but get jealous and protective, but I technically can't do anything about it because we aren't dating...I gave you my shirt this morning because I don't want other guys to think they can have you! you are mine and only mine!"

"what are you trying to get at here?"

"I want you to be my girlfriend" I waited nervously for her to answer

the biggest grin appeared on her face "you dont know how long I've waited for you to say that"

"so is that a yes?" next thing I know her lips are on mine and she gives me a nice gentle but passionate kiss

"does that answer your question?" I nodded. My forehead now rested on hers.

**skip to dinner**

"why did you wait so long to ask me" we are sitting across from eachother at my table finishing up our Chinese food when she asks me.

"to be honest I wanted to make sure you were ready for another relationship and even earlier I was scared that you were going to say no."

"well you dont habe to worry about that anymore do you" she gets up and grabs her plate "if you're done I can take you plate"

"thank you"

I started bringing over the cups from the table to the sink while Megan was washing the plates. I grabbed the sprayer part from the sink and just sprayed her whole face....opps... now I guess we're in a full our water war.

"you're such an asshole!" she grabbed the sprayer from my hand and sprayed pretty much my whole body, getting my shirt soaked, before I managed to get it from her hands and drench her in water.

      ****Megan's POV****

   Thanks to Jon my sweatshirt is soaked and my pants are wet but not as wet.

"i hate you so much right now!" i barely managed to get out while laughing.

"here follow me" he put a hand on my lower back guiding me where to go.

   He led me to his room where he pulled out a pair of sweat pants and a sweatshirt for me, and a shirt for himself.

"thank you" I walked to the bathroom and changed into the clothes he gave me. They were huge but extremely comfy and smelled like him.

"these clothes are eating me! and dont think that you're getting these back" I walked out of the bathroom and to the living room where hes getting a drink from the fridge

"and why wouldn't I be getting them back" he glanced over the refrigerator door at me

"because I said so" I grabbed the water he had in his hand and made my way over to the couch.

"for being a small girl you sure take up a lot of room" I was sprawled out on the couch wrapped up in a blanket

"yeah and whatcha going to do about it?" probably the stupidest question I ever asked because he picked me up in his arms and sat down with me on his lap.

"Im in the mood for a scary movie" my eyes met his

"okay but its easier for you to get up so go pick a movie" I got up off his lap and just picked the first horror movie I saw.

   I say back down on the couch but on the other end of it still wrapped up in the blanket.

"you're stubborn you know that" once again I was being picked up and this time I wasn't being let go when he sat back down

"yeah yeah just watch the movie" when really the movie consisted of me glancing at him every so often.

   I guess he caught on to me lookin at him because next time I looked up our eyes met. We just sat there staring at eachother getting lost in eachothers eyes. I was caught off gaurd when his lips met mine but I didn't pull away.

After a while we pulled away catching our breath "we should go to bed" I didn't even realize the movie ended

   I simply nodded and got off of him and headed for the door. (okay I haven't dated in awhile so give me a break)

   I had my hand on the door handle when his hand grabbed mine. "what are you doing?"

"going back to my own apartment" I looked up at him

"I can't let a pretty little girl like you stay in your apartment all alone so you're going to have to stay here" befor I could answer I was lifted off my feet and carried to his room "don't worry im not going to do anything"

"I know I trust you Jon" I got under all the covers and wrapped my self in them.

   Jon layed down next to me and managed to steal all the blankets.

"hey! I need some blanket too!" I tried pulling some blanket back but it was no use.

   I sighed and accepted the fact that I had lost that battle, I had just closed my eyes when I felt an arm swing over me. I smiled to my self and rolled over and snuggled into his big chest.

"you know I love you Megan even when I become an overprotective freak"

"I known and I love you for that"

   And with that I fell asleep in his arms once again.