I love you so much

Pushka , could not explain the feelings going through him at that moment , hurt , anger , betrayal but the one that was dominant of all was love the love he had for his beautiful wife .

He wondered how he got so lucky , how he was given such a beauty to love him eternally. He knew his wife was special but now it was proven .

"Well are you okay dear?" Rakshie , asked worryingly , "yes I'm" Pushka , smiled through his tears , "I just realized I love you much more than I thought" . "Good to hear but I think we should go home this is going to make you famous but kinda will ruin your families' reputation".

"Let them take care of it , after all it's their problem" , Pushka , said then kissed his wife. Sam, took a picture and sent it to Lana, who squealed when she got it. "Honestly you guys are so cute" , Sam, said sniffling then blowing her nose making the couple laugh.

"Hey don't laugh at my tears they are good ,guys give me a hug", they did while chuckling. "I love you  guys" she said , "yeah we love you too" said Rakshie.

"So honey want your companies back?", Rakshie , asked, "hell no , were going to sign them over to our kids when they are born".

The two got home and immediately Pushka , kissed Rakshie , who moaned into the kiss . "Will you look at that my baby is getting excited". "Hey don't blame me its the hormones , these babies are making me all kinds of honey".

Pushka , picked Rakshie , up bridal style  to their room and placed him gently on their bed .
They began to kiss and Pushka , deepened it , his tongue  slipping into Rakshie's mouth who moaned.

Smut People!!!

They were both naked Pushka , ravishing Rakshie's body with kisses and licks. He licked and sucked on Rakshie's erect buds  which made him moan like crazy. "P..please Pushka" he begged .

"Tell me what you want love", "I want you , touch me more" Rakshie , got out through rugged breaths . Pushka , obliged he took Rakshie's erect cock into his mouth teasing the tip making his wife moan more.

Rakshie's moans were like music to Pushka's ears who just more turned on. He played with Rakshie's nipples while he sucked on his  come leaking cock. Rakshie's body trembled as he reached his climax and come in Pushka's mouth who drank it up like it was vanilla milkshake.

He  stretched Rakshie's hole when finally satisfied entered Rakshie , who tensed then relaxed. Move, Pushka , did not need to be told twice he began to move inside his wife's warm coven, being inside his wife was so good he missed it .

Feeling his wife's warm walls that clasped pleasurably to his hardened member was better than go ,it was awesome.
"Harder! Faster!" Yelled Rakshie, your wish is my command love. Pushka , quickened his pace and moved faster hitting Rakshie's sweet spot driving him crazy that he yelled out Pushka's name who groaned in pleasure.

Pushka , spread his seed inside his wife who also come again and heaved trying to calm himself from his high. Pushka , pulled out of Rakshie , who winced but smiled.

He cleaned them both up then held his wife close so they can curdle. "I love you beautiful", "I love you too" .
They slept in each others warmth with goofy smiles on their faces.