his mine and only mine

Rakshie , looked at his sister with hateful eyes this was not gonna happen even if they wanted it, to take his man they were surely dreaming.

"What did you come here for miss Saburu?" Pushka , asked , "to claim my rightful place". "Rightful place ?" Pushka , asked confused but Rakshie , was not confused at all he knew what she wanted and he did not plan to give it to her.

"So tell me handsome will you go out to eat lunch with me some time?", "Uh.. no", "oh handsome please don't you wanna get to know your husband's sister?", "I guess that would be good".

"Are you serious right now Pushka?" Rakshie , asked in disbelieve, he could not help but glare at Pushka. "You are not going out with this snake of a woman!", "you can't tell me what to do!", Pushka , retaliated angrily , "oh really now , and you have the right to tell me what to do?!", "Yes I'm your husband" , "oh husband my butt. No husband of mine will behave like you do".

"Rakshie , you need  some rest" ,"you know what your right i do need some rest you can do what the hell you want dear husband!" , Rakshie , said that with so much hate, Pushka , felt it and it tugged at his heart but he decided to ignore the feeling and looked at Saburu. "I'll take you on your offer when do you want to go out?" ,"tomorrow will be just fine" , Saburu said with a satisfied evil grin.