Tears falling again

Rakshie , could not believe it , Pushka , just up and left him alone to go out with another woman. He was so hurt he just curdled into himself, his tears were back again and were stronger than ever.

Why did Pushka , have to go and do that? They were doing so well , they were finally getting along  but he decided to ruin it. Now he was the one left to suffer , "I'm I cursed?" He asked himself, "am I not meant to be loved? Is it a crime for someone to actually love me?".

Pushka , just looked at the beautiful women in front of him as they were talking , he sort to find anything interesting about her but found nothing.

No matter what she could not compare to his beloved wife. He was his everything then he remembered he hurt his wife his heart clenched. "I'll be back" he said standing up and going to the mans bathroom.

He took out his phone and Dilled Rakshie's number, the thing that never happened , happened, Rakshie's number went to voice mail . Pushka , called it again and again and finally decided to go home.

"I'm sorry Saburu , but I have to go" , he just paid the bill and left. He was so worried that he broke all the road rules. He got to the mansion and instead of finding his wife harming and cooking like always, he found a dark , sad mansion which did not sit well with him.

He went upstairs then entered their room all to be met by a sight which broke his heart. Rakshie , was crying his eyes out ,sitting on the floor with a phone in his hand talking to someone.

"He does not care" , his voice cracked as he spoke. "Oh Darling his an idiot your very lovable" said Lana, feeling sorry for her best friend. "I'm a good wife ain't I Lana?",  "Your very much a  good wife his the bad husband".

Rakshie , finally hang up after a long conversation with Lana, then suddenly strong arms wrapped themselves around his body. "I'm sorry" Pushka , whispered. "I'm a horrible husband , your the best wife in the world , no one can ever replace you". Rakshie , cried silently at that , he believed Pushka , all because he loved him. "I love you Pushka", "I love you too , I love you to hell and back my lovable sweet wife". After saying that he kissed Rakshie , loving and took him to bed.