party commenced

Pushka and Rakshie fixed up for the party, Rakshie , looked rather beautiful , he wore a red and black sari embroiled with tiny Crystal flowers. He loved how it hogged his feminine curves and showed off his slender waist. He wore his hair at an elegant messy burn, he had on earrings , necklace and bangles that ware a crimson colour with a bit of crystals. His pink lips were now painted a bright red that added flare to the whole look. Pushka's breath was knocked out of his lungs after seeing his wife. Pushka , knew Rakshie , was beautiful but to this extent , he was shocked. "Pushka snap out of it or were gonna run late", Rakshie , said getting Pushka , out of his daze. "You look lovely tonight", Rakshie blushed, "thank you dear". They drove to the party and to say everyone was dazed upon seeing Rakshie , who looked like a model from a high fashion magazine was an understatement. They could not take their eyes off him which made Pushka , slightly possessive , he held Rakshie's waist gently and whispered "stay close by me okay", Rakshie , nodded . "Son you came" Mr Rhizada said as if he did not force him , "yes father I did" , Pushka , said flashing his father a fake smile he had mustered over the years. "Hello Rakshie , you look lovely tonight" Mr Rhizada said eyeing Rakshie , rather hungrily making Rakshie , uncomfortable, he smilled non the less though it was as fake as Pushkas'. Pushka , saw how his father looked at Rakshie , and his blood boiled "father don't you have guests to greet?" he asked through gritted teeth . "That I do , but I want to show my son in law around for a while", his voice gave off a hint of something dangerous which made Rakshie , slightly panicked. "You are not showing my wife anywhere I can show him around I used to live here did that slip your mind father?" Pushka , asked with venom in his voice. Rakshie , looked at Mr Rhizada with a smile "you heard my husband thank you for the offer either way father in law". Mr Rhizada was not happy that Rakshie , rejected his offer but let it go. Rakshie , was getting a drink which was an apple juice when someone spoke to him, "hello beautiful", that voice was definitely not Pushka s' , he turned to see a man a spitting image of Mr Rhizada and Pushka. "Hello sir", "call me Vinyl and I can can call you...?", "Rakshie", . "Do you know you the most gorgeous person here ". "Uh .. thank you" Rakshie , said unsure of how to responded to that. "Did you come with anybody?", "Yes my husband, I'm sure you know him Pushka Rhizada" , "Pushka?" The man asked his demeanor changing, "so my little brother scored himself a beauty ha?", "Your Pushka's older brother?", "Yes lovely". "That's interesting he never really talks much about you guys", i can understand why though you are all just arrogant , Rakshie , thought in his mind. He flashed Vinyl , a smile anyway, "I have to go find my husband it was nice to finally meet you". Rakshie , tried to move away but Vinyl , grabbed his wrist and held it firmly. Rakshie , gasped and he looked shockingly at Vinyl , yet spoke politely to the said man. "Please let go of my hand", "why would I ? I like talking to you maybe we can bond". "I kindly refuse" now Rakshie , spoke more firmly with no trace of politeness in his tone. "I do not really like to bond with arrogant, corky people so please let me go in peace" . Vinyl , was taken aback by Rakshie's words and did not take well to rejection. "Who do you think you are? No one and I mean no one talks to me like that", he was angry but Rakshie , did not flinch in fact his eyes darked in equal anger. "Mr Rhizada I'll have you know I'm someone who only respects those who give me equal respect". Vinyl , was about to slap Rakshie , when his hand was stopped by a strong grip. Pushka , was furious how dare his brother try to lay his hand on his wife? "Don't you dare lay your filthy hand on my wife" he spoke with anger lacing with every word. Rakshie , was skeptical to see Pushka , so angry he had seen him upset but not like this , like he planned to kill his brother at the slightest of movements.