Claim what's yours ? hell no

Recap
"Saburu , what are you doing here?", "Oh dear brother what a silly question I'm here to claim what's mine".

Rakshie , was bewildered where did his sister even come from to come and claim she was back to claim what was hers ?. "You must be joking", Rakshie , said now frowning "oh I'm not you were a replacement for me remember?", "Oh I remember , I also remember you left the man just like that wifeless how can you even show your face here?". Saburu , smirked as she was about to speak , Pushka called, "beautiful who is at the door?" Saburu , cringed at the name her promised called Rakshie, "my sister love", Rakshie replied. Hearing that Pushka , also headed to the door to see the woman he was promised before she fled. Pushka , came from behind Rakshie , and held his waist looking at the woman who looked almost like Rakshie , but in his opinion his wife was more beautiful. "Hello you must be Saburu" , "that's my name handsome" Pushka , was not even phased by the nickname but Rakshie , cringed and glared at Saburu , feeling slightly possessive of his husband. "So can I come in?" She asked with magazine worthy smile, Rakshie , nodded and stepped back with ,Pushka still holding him.