plan against my husband?not gonna happen

Rakshie , was happy yet exhausted he was going for an appointment soon but decided to stop at Pushka's company to give him his lunch, he stopped in his tracks as he saw his father in law and brothers' in law having a serious conversation , he decided to eavesdrop since he got a bad feeling in his stomach. Rakshie , was shocked upon hearing their plan . His blood boiled and he hated it so much, "he is too naive he won't notice a thing at all" , said Vinyl , arrogantly, "my lawyer is drawing up the papers his going to sign over his company to us without even knowing",Zane , said smiling cockily . "My smart boys" praised Mr Rhizada , Rakshie , felt sick to his stomach. He went to Pushka , and told him all he heard but surprisingly he did not believe him ,Rakshie , was very disappointed he did not know his husband could be so naive. So like the good wife he was he cooked up another plan, no one messed with his husband. "Dear I'm sorry I said that but I have a problem that is going to need your signature its for our babies safety" he said making himself look sad . Pushka , was alarmed by that and agreed Rakshie , was happy this was going to be a long marriage with his husband being so naive. Rakshie , drew up papers with his lawyer whom he made to swear to secrecy. Rakshie , brought the papers to Pushka , who did not bother reading them just signed . Rakshie , kissed Pushka  , sweetly then left , he hid the papers where no one would find them , there was no way those blood surkers could take over his husband's company.