wife with a plan

Rakshie , woke up in his husband's loving arms and just lay there thinking. He hated how Pushka's family constantly brought him down, what was with them and money? Rakshie , came up with a plan , yes he was going to make his husband rich , the wealthiest man ever. Rakshie , stood up, took a shower fixed pushka's suit then went to make breakfast. He thought about what Pushka , did it was an advertising company which was really cool, he could mix it up though making it into a multiple company. He thought about it carefully, a new fashion line , rasturants with his dishes and hotels , he calculated the budget in his mind and grinned mindlessly. "Morning beautiful", pushka , said happily seeing his wife this fine early morning. "Morning dear" Rakshie , said kissing Pushka , sweetly, "how was your night love?" He asked his husband sweetly. Pushka , grinned "perfect since you were in my arms" , Rakshie , blushed and buried his head on the crock of Pushka's neck his cheeks burning. Pushka , cooed at his adorable wife, "honestly you are too cute, stay In my arms always", Pushka , said kissing Rakshie's forehead. They ate breakfast happily with Rakshie , blushing like there was no tomorrow to Pushka's delight. Rakshie , worked at the rasturant with Lana, his plan in his mind he thought of how to get into Pushka's company computer and learn about his company ,the bank accounts and investors. Then it hit him he was a genius with a degree in IT and in business what a surprise ha, looks like our little Rakshie , is more than what he seemed.