closer

Rakshie , got back to the mansion he was really happy , he took a shower put on something comfortable and began to prepare dinner. Pushka , entered the mansion a little later since he was from work  and was dealing with some difficult  clients. Pushka , was immediately hit with a mouth watering smell that made him go straight  to the kitchen instead of upstairs to change. "Hello" , he greeted a softly harming Rakshie, "hello" Rakshie , greeted with a smile. "I'm hungry are they done yet?" Pushka , asked with hope that made him look like a little boy waiting for his mother to finish baking cookies. Rakshie , chuckled "how about you change into something comfortable?" Pushka , nodded reluctantly even though he just wanted to eat. He took a shower put on some sweat pants and a loose T-shirt . They ate in comfortable silence , Pushka , not wanting to be disturbed as he savoured the taste. Rakshie , washed the dishes and prepared to go to sleep. "Want to watch a movie with me?", "Yeah sure", "which one ?", "A wastern one" ,called  the one, "okay" Pushka , agreed to the choice of movie. They both sat on the couch with a big space between them during the movie Pushka , would steal glances at Rakshie , and he had to admit the boy was beautiful. Rakshie , soon fell asleep making Pushka , smile fondly then carried him  bridal style to their room and put him to bed. Like that they both fell asleep with good dreams on their minds.