sweet morning and loving kisses

Rakshie , woke up the next morning with a warm feeling spreading all over his body though he was sore. He  stood from the bed and took some clothes before heading to the bathroom to take a shower. After he was done he ironed a suit for Pushka , then went to make his breakfast. He finally finished with breakfast then took a cup of tea to Pushka , who was still sleeping soundly. "Pushka", he shook him gently "you have to wake up you can't be late for work". Pushka, opened his eyes hearing his wife's angelic voice , he held Rakshie, by his waist and placed him on his lap. "Good morning beautiful" , Pushka, greeted in his sexy , husky morning voice. Rakshie , blushed looking lovingly at his husband's eyes. They stated at each others eyes and Rakshie finally smiled , "good morning Pushka". Pushka smiled back and placed his lips on top of Rakshie's in a sweet slow , lazy kiss . "You're going to be late", Rakshie said pulling from the kiss , "l don't care I'm the boss after all". Rakshie was taken aback by those words but smiled non the less. Pushka kissed down Rakshie's neck and nibbled on his sweet spot earning a moan from Rakshie, who looked at him with eyes glaced with desire, "will you let me make love to you?" Pushka asked his voice now laced with lust that was very much reflected in his eyes. "Yes", he replied , "Rakshie your so beautiful" , Pushka whispered in a seductive tone that made Rakshie's heart race .They kissed passionately , forgetting everything just lost in one others warmth, Pushka entered Rakshie who moaned In pleasure, Pushka thrust into his wife's warmth and grunted . He loved being inside Rakshie how he felt around him his walls squeezing him tightly yet not enough to hurt just to feel pleasurable. He released inside Rakshie who also came staining them both . He was warn out so he just passed out , Pushka smiled lovingly at him. He cleaned him up and tucked him under the sheets before kissing his forehead . He fixed up and Left for work with a smile on his face as big as the morning sunlight.