fever

Pushka ,woke up not feeling well but took it as nothing , why should he care anyway? He had a lot of paperwork to finish up and also a meeting with an important client. He was feeling tired and his head ached, he groaned and got out out of bed. Rakshie , was already ready to go , he was fixed up and had done all he needed for Pushka. Pushka , came downstairs in his suit and suitcase at hand. Rakshie , looked carefully at him and saw how pale he looked, "are you feeling okay?" he asked in a worried tone. "I'm fine" Pushka , said gruffly. Rakshie , nodded and turned to leave that's when he heard a loud thud , he turned only to find Pushka , on the ground. He ran to him and shook him "Pushka ! Pushka!" he called out worryingly. He felt his temperature and he was burning hot, Rakshie , instantly called his family doctor to come and help , he helped take Pushka , upstairs since he was too heavy for Rakshie , to carry alone. The doctor prescribed some drugs for Pushka , a good rest and a meal. Rakshie , nodded, he called Lana, telling her he won't make it to work he had a family emergency. He took care of Pushka , stayed close and wet the cloth he used to tone down the heat once in a while. Finally Pushka , woke up to sweet harming. Rakshie , looked at his husband whose pale cheeks now had a bit of color. "What happened?" Pushka , asked, "you had a fever , I made you some food please eat even though you don't like me cooking for you". Pushka , was really hungry he did not care who cooked all he needed was to eat his fill of food. Rakshie , brought the food he cooked and Pushka , took a bite , just the taste made his stomach flutter it was so good. He did not say anything just ate his fill and asked for seconds which made Rakshie , smiled warmly at him. He ate and Rakshie , gave him his drugs to drink to which he did and went back to sleep which he very much needed. Rakshie , on the other hand was over the moon ,Pushka , ate his food and loved it , he did not need to be rated five stars , nope, he had his husband's approval. Even if it was for one day nothing could spoil his mood.