Rakshie

A heavy heart and a tear stained face, hidden behind an expressionless character.

Rakshie Baja, was a sad youngman from a wealthy and influential family in India.

The pain he felt cannot be explained with a few written  words.

No one seemed to care, no one saw that day by day he faded  away and became just a shadow of himself.

The young man was beautiful and looked a looked a bit too feminine which garnered him the scorn of others.

His long black hair shined and fell beautifully on his back, his eyes were big and brown, his skin white and fair, lips a rosy pink and his body slender and  curvy.

Yes he was magnificent, the fairest of  them all so to say.

  Because of that his parents decided it was a good idea to get him married to his sister's promised.

His sister Subaru, ran away with her boyfriend of two years, after finding out about the arranged marriage.

She was not willing to be tied  with a man she did not love .

Rakshie, was of cause  left to pick up the pieces like always when his sister did something stupid.

That was how he found himself adorned in a magnificent red wedding Sari and decorated with the best henna.

The golden jewellery he wore were of the best quality that would make even a royal princess jealous .

Yet he did not feel happy on the contrary he was very sad . His big eyes were filled with tears that made him look weak and pitiful .

Yet he put on a smile as not to loose face for his family , he knew how much his family Valued their reputation .

Their children? What was that? Was that going to make them a respected first class family? No.

Rakshie, felt that his wedding day was one of the saddest moments of his entire life .

How was he going to spend the rest of his life with a man that hates him?

Yes, it was hate, he saw it clearly on the man whole being . Although they were in the same room when they got married , the man never paid him a single glance .

Now you can imagine how unbearable the whole wedding ceremony was .

Well non the less after the wedding , his new life began with his new husband .

He sighed as he thought about his life from that moment on .

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++