invitation to a party at the Rhizada residence

Rakshie and Pushka sat down watching a movie , a scary one that Pushka , chose for his own pleasure. Rakshie , wined scared as he held his husband a little tighter. "Why did you make us watch this movie?", "I like scary movies" Pushka , said with a glint of mischief in his eyes. Rakshie , pouted  cutely, "well I don't like it", "oh beautiful I'll protect you from the scary monsters", "you better Mr or I'm never talking to you again" , Rakshie , said playfully. Their merriment was interrupted by the house phone ringing. Pushka , stood up to answer it while Rakshie , paused the movie. "Hello Rhizada residence", Pushka , spoke , "hey son" Mr Rhizada said, "dad to what do I owe this lovely call?", "Pushka ,were making a little get together at the mansion and you and your wife should come" .
"No thank you dad we will be busy", "son I was not asking", Pushka , felt his blood boil he hated when his family became so unreasonable, "fine when?", "This Friday , 20:00 sharp, make sure you ware formal some important guests will be there" . pushka , sighed his fist clenched as he held the phone a little tighter close to breaking it. "Son you might not know maybe you can grow that sorry excuse of a company you own", "we'll be there" Pushka , simply said then hung up. Rakshie , immediately new something was wrong as he saw Pushka , standing there without movement. "What happened?" Rakshie , asked in a concerned tone, "father called they invited us to a party at their mansion". Rakshie , placed the two together, "we don't have a choice in the matter do we", "No" , Pushka , simply answered. Rakshie , then smiled smugly "then dear husband let's go enjoy our time at the party". "What do you mean?" Pushka , asked curiously, "we have no choice but to show up so we might as well enjoy ourselves". Pushka , looked at Rakshie , like he lost his mind but nodded non the less. Rakshie , "just to warn you those parties can get boring with everyone trying to impress each other". "Dear that's okay let's just get through it I'll be with you all the way". Pushka , smiled and embraced Rakshie ,close "thank you" he whispered.