fist day and new friend

Rakshie , woke early in the morning  he did not want to be late for work , he set the alarm to wake Pushka , ironed his suit and made his breakfast then left for work.

He knew Pushka ,would not ware the suit and eat his breakfast but he still took every morning to do things a good wife should.

At work Lana, was very happy to see Rakshie, "hey your really punctual", "I need this job so I have to be".

Lana, smiled , "what uniform would you prefer?" "Woman's ones please" , "of cause love".

Lana, did not mind Rakshie ,was a cross dresser , she thought he looked beautiful even better than any Indian female model.

"So Rakshie ,do you have any friends?" Lana, asked trying to make conversation , "no" Rakshie ,said putting his long hair at a high ponytail.

"Well do you want one?" Lana, asked With hope in her voice, "yeah I'd like one".

"Then its settled you Rakshie are my friend", Rakshie ,smiled he liked the idea of having a friend.

The day began but not many people came to the restaurant which made him frown this was a cozy place what was it? "Lana, is it always this empty?" .

"Yeah but it was not always like that , we had a number of customers but the restaurant next door opened they have the best chef ever and we can't beat their menu".

"That won't do at all" he said coming up with a plan, "can I be your new cook ?" He asked with hope glimmering in his brown eyes.

Lana, nodded with a smile, it could not hurt to give the boy a try , he did seem determined.