LA

2 months later

Third person's POV

"Seb!" called Anna.

"Coming!" called back Sebastian.

Anna was sitting on the living room. She was working on her laptop. Sebastian came in with Ashley in his arms. Ashley has gotten a bit big now. She is 2 months old. And to Anna and Sebastian's greatest amazement she looks exactly the copy of Sebastian. Ocean blue eyes, Brown hair. And the cutest smile. The funny thing about Ashley is, she is a happy baby. There is always a smile on her face. And whenever she is with Sebastian her smile just gets bigger even if it's possible.Sebastian was holding Ashley on his chest.

"What happen, Sweetheart? " said Sebastian patting Ashley's back.

"I have a conference in LA!" said Anna sighed.

"So? Why do you look so worried?" said Sebastian with a questioning face.

"What will happen to you and Ashley if I went to LA?" said Anna.

"We can manage it. For how long you are going? " said Sebastian.

"One week!" said Anna sounding frustrated.

"Ohhh...That's a long time." said Sebastian.

"I don't know what to do!!!" said Anna and covered her face with her hands. Sebastian placed Ashley on the Baby Carrier Seat and sat beside Anna.

"Hey, look at me." said Sebastian gently . Anna looked at him.

"We all will go to LA. Does it help a bit?" said Sebastian warping his hands around Anna.

"But she is too small!" said Anna pointing at Ashley who was looking around the living room with great interest.

"I know. But 2 months old can have a plane ride." said Sebastian assuringly.

"Are you sure you are gonna be okay without me being around? "said Anna with a tense face.

"Yeah sure! We can stay at your place. Do you still own the house?" said Sebastian.

"Yeah." said Anna.

"Then it's done. Princess! Are you ready to go to LA!" said Sebastian looking at Ashley. Ashley gave him a toothless big smile.

"See? She's happy! My happy Baby!!" said Sebastian and he picked her up. He tickled her belly and she started to chuckle. Then he kissed her cheek.

"Daddy loves you!" said Sebastian. Anna got up and stood beside Sebastian

"Mommy loves you too!" said Anna and she kissed Ashley's cheek.

"Sebastian? Did you take her diapers?" said Anna for the 50th time.

"Yes! I did!!!" said Sebastian.

They were in the car. Ashley was on the Baby carrier seat. When the reached the airport they say the paparazzi.

"How do they always know about our whereabouts? " said Anna. Sebastian sighed.

"God knows....I'll take Ashley in the carrier. You can carry the carrier seat and a suitcase " said Sebastian.

Sebastian slipped Ashley on the Baby Carrier. which was gifted my Chris written 'I am Winter's Child'. Anna grabbed the carrier seat and a suitcase. And Sebastian took the other suitcase. One of his hand was on Ashley's back. Cause her body hasn't become strong yet.

Paparazzi started to click photographs. Good thing about Ashley being so small that the carrier is a bit large and she fits inside so well and no one can see her face. They got into the plane.

"It will be a great surprise for Chris" said Sebastian.

"Yeah." said Anna.

When they reached LA. There was another round of paparazzi. Sebastian and Anna were so done with this. They straight went to Anna's old place.

Anna opened the door and smell the house.

'Home!" said Anna happily. Sebastian smiled.

"We have a lot of memories in LA." winked Sebastian.

"Yeah true" said Anna. And then Sebastian's phone started to ring.

"Hey Chris!" said Sebastian happily

"You fucker! Why didn't you tell me that you guys are coming to LA?" said Chris furiously.

"Sorry. man. We wanted too surprise you." said Sebastian.

"You are the Winter Solider and you think you'll be able to go anywhere without paps? And also when every one is after your newbron daughter!" said Chris.

Sebastian scratched the back of his neck.

"I didn't think of it. We are at Anna's place. Join us in dinner!' said Sebastian.

"I can't man. I'm gonna visit tomorrow. Hemsworth is also in LA. Elsa and Hemsworth aslo want to see Ashley. They'll come as well." said Chris.

"Okay then, See ya." said Sebastian amd hung up.

"What did Chris said?" said Anna.

"He, Hemsworth and Elsa's gonna come tomorrow." said Sebastian

"That'll be great!" said Anna

First published : 4th April 2018

Edited : 22 March 2019