🔫Chapter Nine🔫

Start from the beginning

He sits up and our faces are like an inch away from each other. My hands are still tied around him so I'm forced to kneel in between his legs.

"What's so bad if I kissed you huh?" He says almost angrily and I gulp seeing he is still in pain from the little 'accident' before.

"Well...I uh, didn't want my first...um kiss...to be from my kidnapper." I stutter nervously as I try to avoid his gaze. His face is so close I can feel his breath on my lips.

"So you're a virgin? Is that what you're saying?" He says while looking at me with a dark look.

"Y..Yes." I say quietly and look down.

"Wow, well I'm gonna be your first so don't fight it cause you don't have a choice." He says in such a deep voice and I swear I felt a vibration go through my whole body.

"Wait what?" I try to speak more but he cuts me off by smashing his lips on mine. He kisses me deeply and at first I am frozen in shock but his lips are so soft and he tastes like caramel, so I start to kiss back. He gently nibbles my lip and presses me with his tongue in a bit asking for entrance. I slowly open and feel his arms holding me tightly as he slips his tongue in my mouth and kisses me even harder. I start to really enjoy it when I realise what is actually happening. I have been kidnapped and now I'm kissing my kidnapper!?!

HOLY SHIT! I WAS KIDNAPPED AND WHERE IS ROSE?!?!

I pull away from the kiss and head butt him hard. His head flies back from the impact and we both groan in pain.

That was probably a bad idea.

He looks up and glares at me with a threatening look.

Yep, definitely a bad idea.

"Are you stupid?! I could kill you in a second if I wanted to." He says with a sharp tone but I am not fazed by it. The need to know that my best friend is safe is making me extremely courageous.

"Where is Rose!?" I nearly yell in his face but manage to keep a steady voice.

"Where is who?" He says in a confused tone.

"My best friend, black hair, Gorgeous face, she was downstairs when I went to charge my phone, did you hurt her?!" I answer back in a more desperate and angry voice.

"Ooh, that girl, the best-friend, yeah I don't know what happened to her maybe they killed her after I abducted you." He says in a plain voice and stares at me flatly.

I stare back at his face as my brain tries to comprehend what he just said.

K...killed her? Rose killed!?!?

"Maybe who killed her!?!? Listen you psychopath, If my Rose is dead, I am going to shove a gun down your throat and keep pulling the trigger until your head hangs by itself around my arm and your body lies on the floor like a deflated sex doll!" I yell so loud and this time he flinches back but can't move since we are still tied together and sitting on the floor.

I am breathing heavily and staring at him with a deadly glare. I do not accept that Rose is dead. My best friend is not dead.

"Wow, ok, well that just happened." My kidnapper says in a shocked voice while staring at me with open eyes. "You know even if you did manage to kill me, which would never happen, I would look like a hot hunk of fuck lying on the ground not a deflated sex doll." He bites his lip and looks at me mischievously.

"Pay attention prick, you better make sure Rose is alive, because if she is dead then I will kill myself got it? She dies, I die. Simple. So if you want to have me for your own perverted sick reasons you better make sure she is alive or else you'll be carrying out all your little fantasies on a lifeless cold body." I say loudly in one breath then look him directly in the eye.

"You know, seeing you all fired up and angry makes me really, really want to fuck you." He says while biting his lip more and staring at me lustfully.

"Hard." He adds while he licks his bottom lip.

Are you kidding me? I am on my wits end thinking my friend is dead and all this pervert can think about is sex?! That's it, this bitch needs to learn a lesson. I pull my leg back as far as I can and when he sees what I'm doing his expression turns dark and he tries to move away but it's no use. We are basically bound together and I am kneeling in between his parted legs which leaves his 'sensitive part' exposed.

"Oh Yoonjeo don't you dar--AGHH FUCKK!!" He screams mid sentence as my knee hits his groin extremely hard. He drops his head and I can see just how much pain he is in. I take the opportunity and pull my tied hands up and over his arms and head and then jump back away from him.

"Y...you can't e..escape." He says in a strained voice as he rolls on the floor still groaning in pain and holding his little 'friend' downstairs which I just woke up.

I ignore what he says and get up and look around. We are in a big bedroom and the only window has bars so I immediately take off through the the only door and find myself in some sort of living room.

"Yoonjeo!!!" I hear him yell from the room and I panic.

I frantically look around and spot a door that looks like the exit, I run to it and try to open it but find it has been locked from the inside with a key.

"Someone please help me!!! I've been kidnapped!! Help!!" I scream as I pound on the door hoping someone will be walking by and find me.

"Told you, you can't escape." The familiar deep voice of my kidnapper says next to my ear and I quickly turn around and face him. He looks very angry and now he has me trapped. He grabs my arms that are still tied together and throws me over his shoulder.

"Looks like I need to teach you a lesson in manners." He says as he starts to make his way back to the bedroom we were just in.

"No stop! Please don't do this!! The police will look for me and then they will find you, but if you let me go I swear I won't say anything." I beg out of desperation. There is no way I can escape. He picked me up like I was nothing which means he is much stronger than me. I am completely at his mercy and I am scared of what he might do.

He smacks my ass hard and then throws me on the bed. I scream out in pain of his roughness and the fear of what he is no doubt planning to do to me.

He comes on top of me and holds me down with his body, while looking at me with dark and lustful eyes.

"Yoonjeo, I am going to do whatever the fuck I want to do with you and your body and the police are never going to find you because I am a highly trained assassin and they don't even know I exist."