At that, his cheeks hastily reddened.

"You," he began, as if he hadn't yet planned what to say. "You-You kissed me."

By estimation, I guessed that Harry was solely phrasing the words to grant them the ability of sinking in. To be fair, the expression coming from him, had given me the chance to do the same. Because had I actually realised what I was doing? Had I truly grasped that my lips had just moved against Harry's and I had liked it?

Harry's eyelashes were like ethereal wings when they fluttered, droplets of water infrequently falling from their outer fringe. In fact, those celestial wings behaved like roofs to the radiant eyes that glistened with green, in contrast to the blue waters. We had found ourselves in the pit of nature, swimming 'round in its glory where Harry fit right in, due to his inherent green that reflected the complexion of the dynamic fronds in the cave and the verdant petals on the whistling trees.

He was my forest boy. My sweet, sweet forest boy.

As it was hard to find words, I was fishing for answers in his deep emerald irises, but only ended up finding my mirror image in his dark and shiny pupils.

Giving up, I asked, "How was that, babe?"

And there was that word. I couldn't stop using it!

Of course, the boy's lips parted in minor awe. For a second I was convinced he would grant me with a second opinion-which I desperately needed-but all that came out was a faint, "Babe."

Out of adulation, I snickered. "Magic word." And Harry's lips curled. "Do you like it when I use it?" I asked.

Those eyes had never been more full of life. "I don't know, try again," he challenged me.

As if I'd just lost all my fear, I leaned in to sluggishly peck his lips and murmur against them, "Like this, babe?" To boost the fun, I placed once on his blushing cheek, too. "How's that, babe? Like my kisses?"

In a mild trance of ecstacy, Harry moved his hands to my floating shoulders and verged upon me, correspondingly brushing his lips against mine. He was smiling then, routinely letting his dimples carve deep into his pink cheeks. Quite frankly, he was striking me as happier than I'd ever seen him.

"I love your kisses," he whispered.

So we smiled, and then kissed again.

And again.

And again.

And by the forth kiss, Harry pulled away mid-process and grunted huskily against me, "You've no idea what you're doing to me right now..."

Still hungry for his kiss, I chuckled softly into his mouth. "All good things, I hope?"

"Unimaginable things," Harry purred and I repeated the chuckle, which he seemed to admire. After studying my expression, he tugged at my hips to press our bodies harder together under the water, which had grown tepid on our skin after the minutes we had spent draped inside. "How..." he started, shaking his head. "How are you this eager all of a sudden?"

At the mention, my most previous dream of him and I on the couch made a mental appearance in my mind, provoking a buzz to hurl through me.

"Something came over me," I admitted.

His lips were curling when he circled his arms around me, and I experienced the worry of sinking under the surface, until I felt my foot touch a rock.

"You really surprised me," he said with a smug face.

Out of sudden nervousness, I looked down and examined the shape of our bodies under the glassy, blue and transparent coating. Our legs were almost synchronised where they steadily kicked under our leveled torsos. In admiration, I studied the way his tattoos appeared as if they belonged with mine. It seemed that all of ours could've been taken from the same sketchbook.