Chapter 15~ Don't deny you're in love

Side note: Sorry I've been gone so long like exams and school and shit just ew...
But in other news (that you don't care about) I have a girlfriend and she's perfect and just yeah I'm hella happy
LETS WRITE MOTHERFUCKERS

Dan's POV:

No, no, no, no! This isn't what I planned! Rumours will spread like wildfire and Phil...
How can I win the boy over if thinks I screwed Emmy?!
"Look, lads. Let's not jump to any conclusions here.." I began.

They just kept looking at me and then back at Emmy. Her hair was a bit messy from my attempted kiss but that was it! Fuck.

Just then, Emmy stepped forward. She began whispering something to them and once she was finished, they just turned and left. Nothing said. Hmm. Girls, they have a way with words.
"All sorted." Emmy said. "Now let's go find Phil!"
She grabbed my hand and pulled me down the hall. This one was crazy.

*time skip thingy it's lunch*

Phil's POV:

Those first few classes had been a killer. And not to mention how nice Dan was being. No talk about last night just utter politeness. Asking me about my day and giving little compliments to me here and there.

Part of me believed he was genuinely being nice and the other part believed he was trying to win me over. Either way, it was working. All day I couldn't get his brown eyes out of my mind. I couldn't shake the feeling of wanting to kiss him but, I had to do this. We were better off as friends anyways.

We still had to work on that god damn English project which I was not looking forward to. The thought of being alone with Dan made me think of- no. I stopped myself from thinking like that. Just friends Phil.

I walked over to out lunch table which had an Emmy, Anni, Chris, Pj and a Dan seated at it. Lunch these days seemed to be getting bigger and bigger.
"Hey Anni, where's Ben?" Emmy asked, pushing her food around her plate.
"I don't know actually, hmm" Anni replied, looking a bit concerned.
"Oh hey Phil!" Pj smiled
"Em, is there anywhere for me to sit??" I asked, looking at the very squished lunch table.

"Yeah sure, you can sit here I was just leaving." Dan said, climbing over the bench and grabbing his bag.
"No no no no Dan you don't have to do that." I said, shaking my head at him.
"I'm going to the library to do some research for English and then we can work on in later."
"Oh.. How about my house today?"
"Sure." Dan said, he smiled the biggest smile and I noticed he had dimples. Adorable.

I sat down at the table before I realised what I had just thought. I thought his dimples.. Were adorable...?? No, I was just tired and hungry. I began a conversation with Emmy which cleared my mind and soon enough lunch was over and it was off to class.

*time skippy thing again, end of the day*

God, that class seemed to drag on forever. Finally, I was free. As I was walking to my locker I felt my pocket vibrate. I soon realised it was not my pocket but actually my phone. I pulled it out, expecting it to be Dan telling me he was waiting in the car park or something, but it wasn't. It was an unknown number. I opened the message and it read:
"Don't deny you're in love."

I was confused and a bit scared and before I could look around to see if anyone was looking at my, a hand touched me shoulder. I jumper around and saw it was Dan. He started laughing and I smiled, unintentionally sticking my tongue. My grin didn't fade as he began talking.
"Didn't mean to scare you, you ready to go?"
I nodded and followed him out, still smiling. He was telling some story about a guy in his class or something. I felt my pocket buzz again.

I waited til we got to my car to open it. When I did it read,
"Check the grin, you're in love"
And had a picture of me smiling at Dan at an expert angle.

Fuck.

Authors note:

Okay first things first.
IM SO SORRY FOR KEEPING YOU WAITING AND THIS ISNT EVEN A GOOD CHAPTER BUT I WILL TRY AND MEHHMMM

Secondly thank you to all of you who have waited and voted and commented and been so nice and I love you's all!!!

I extremely happy at the moment so maybe more writing will occur. I'm not promising anything but know I'll try.

Also, I will get that phan Oneshot up so you should check that out when it's up and I started homestuck and wanna write some johndave fanfiction and that's my otp. So, I would love if you guys would comment your opinions on that, I have a Oneshot written already but there wouldn't be any chaptered johndave until this fic is over.

Okay, well here you go sorry it's shitty and enjoy the Disney references (I like Hercules)

Byeeeeeeee my little Limas

-Emmajayne is EmmaLame
(Awkwardly dances while telling you to buy cool pops)