Chapter 7 ~A sprinkle of Magic

Side Note: basically I don't know what the fuck happened but this was already written but now it's gone...-.- time to re-write yay.....🔫

Phil's POV:

I was kissing Dan Howell. No, my brain told me, he was kissing me. I should have pushed him off right there and then but, I didn't. Within a matter of minutes, Dan's hands went from under my chin to snaked around my waist, pulling me closer to him and I wasn't much better. I had my hands tangled in Dan's brown hair and our tongues were already colliding.

It was the best thing I had ever experienced. I didn't want it to end and it scared me. I didn't like Dan. I had never liked Dan but, here I was slowly pulled that boy closer to me. My brain was telling me,
"Don't trust him."
"He probably tells the same story to everyone."
"Phil, as your brain, I am saying this to help you, do not pull that boy closer to you."

I didn't listen to a word it said. Eventually, I had to pull away to catch my breath but, Dan had other ideas. He started slowly kissing my neck. Gentle at first, then a little harder with some nibbling and sucking. It was amazing. I couldn't stop myself. I let out a small moan.

That immediately broke us apart. It seemed to have brought us back to our senses. I'm pretty sure my entire face went red.
"Oh god, Phil. I didn't mean to come across like that.. I swear... I.." Dan stumbled over his words. His face had gone bright red. He flicked his fringe over his face, a habit I use too.

I wanted to reply something smart like, "Ye right, this was your sick plan all along!" But I didn't believe that. If I believed that well, I wouldn't have kissed back.
"It's fine. I'll go call a taxi." I said, "I'm going to need your address." I handed Dan a piece of paper and a pen and he scribbled down his address. I walking over to the door, avoiding eye contact, and took the piece of paper before I left.

I came back a minute later to find him in the exact same position. I told him the taxi would be here in 5 minutes. We headed downstairs and waiting around in silence until the taxi came. Yep. 5 minutes of awkward silence. Eventually, the taxi arrived and Dan and I made our way downstairs.
"Well..eh.. Cya round then?" I said, laughing awkwardly.
"Bye Phil. Thanks." Dan said, then leaned over and kissed my cheek. Before I could react he was out the door. How dare he! Well, I wasn't really complaining, I just wished he'd kissed my lips again.

God dammit Phil! My brain screamed at me. I headed up to my room and tried to distract myself from Dan. I picked up my school journal to check my schedule, when a piece of paper fell out. Curiosity took over and I picked it up. It was a note. From Dan. It read:
Hi Phil,
Eh, if you ever need to talk, give me a text.
0872365477 :) x
(Or if you want to practise kissing ;) )

Without thinking I saved his number into my phone. I didn't know why I'd ever need it because, I knew, there was no way in hell I'd be talking to him again. My brain was saying,
"You see, he only wants to fuck you then go. "
But I didn't think so. I wanted to believe we had a connection. I mean, I had seen the boy at his lowest and I was still thinking about him. Ugh, I needed to distract myself. I plugged in my headphones and turned up muse on full volume. At least somethings never change.

*Timely skip, it is now the next
morning*

I awoke before my alarm the next morning and groaned. Friday. Double English first thing. Why couldn't it be double art?? Or double stay in bed?!? I rolled out of the bed and pulled on my grizzly bear top and a pair of skinny jeans. I didn't bother with a shower and I barely ran my GHD's through my hair. They were terrible, and cheap, so not much difference was made to my hair.
I headed downstairs and made some waffles. As I ate, I wandered around tumblr. Then I left my house and began the deathly walk to my school.

After half way to the school, I heard a voice from behind me.
"Phil! PHIL! God dammit Phil, I can't keep up with you!"
I stopped and turned around, trying to hold in my laughter. Racing down the path was Anni. She caught up with me and smiled,
"You waited like a good boy, I though I might have had to strangle you."
We both started walking again, laughing as we went.

"Sooo... What happened with you yesterday? You left English just before class ended and then we couldn't find you or Emm. Well, Chris said he saw Emm racing after your car but I doubt it." Anni was giving too much information for my brain to process.
"Wait.. I left 5 minutes before the end of English.. Emm running after my car... What?!?"

She looked just as confused as I felt but she didn't ask anymore questions. We walked the rest of the way in silence. When we got to the gates we parted ways, I went to my locker and she went to Ben.

There was no one in my locker room so I was quite quick. We only needed a refill pad for English. I heard voices coming so I headed out of the locker room as fast as I could. Unfortunately for me, I had judged the sound of the voices wrong. I had my head down and the next thing you know, crash. I heard the victim mutter "shit" right before we both collided with the ground. My fringe had fallen in front of face so I couldn't see who was pressed against me.

I flicked my face and my fringe moved off my face but, I immediately wished it would fall back. Lying on top of me was Dan. We were so close, I could feel his breath on my face. For a split second, I'm imagined myself leaning up and attaching our lips together, but I stopped myself. I didn't like Dan.
"Eh.. Dan.. I.. Do you.. Are you..." I stuttered, but it didn't make a lot of difference. Dan kept glancing down at my lips and then back into my eyes. I coughed a bit, hinting that I couldn't breath.
"Oh ye... Emm... Sorry.." He mumbled, looking down at the floor.
"No worries, it was my fault anyways." I said, looking up. Immediately I wished I hadn't. I tried to flick my fringe into my face but I wasn't fast enough. She saw me.

Yep, standing behind Dan, was Emm. Oh sugar, I thought, way to make a good impression.
"Oi Phil! Do I not get a hello?" Emm asked, a smirk plastered on her face.
"Well hey there Emm, where you heading?" I asked, trying to sound as cheerful as possible.
"Dan was just taking me to English, you coming?"
I nodded my head in agreement, not trusting myself to speak. Then we all headed towards English together, Emm pausing to mutter to herself. I was convinced she was admiring the school.

Looking back, I still have no idea what she was doing. Neither does Dan.

Emm's POV:

"Well? How is it going?" He sounded bored.
"Good sir. I have not need to shoot yet and I have a plan." I reported.
"Good, I can see your wings have gone slightly golden..." Oh crap, he noticed.
"Yes... So it seems..." I stuttered.
"Well see to it you do not get attached. You're the best field agent I have Emm. So pure, so perfect. Don't fail."
"I won't sir."

He gestured for me to continue my mission. I began walking back towards Dan and Phil.
"I won't fail you sir, I just need a sprinkle of magic." I muttered to myself.

A/N: well look at that!! I did it! I rewrote the whole chapter!! Yayyyyy now enjoy you guys!!! Also, i promise to start working on chapter 8 so fingers crossed for sometime over the weekend but no promises...

Love youssss xxxxxxx 😙💕

*dances causally up to you and hugs you*