Chapter 3 ~Getting to know You

Phil's POV:

She pushed away from Dan Howell?! And smiled at me?!? But, Dan Howell is the hottest guy in school, I mean, like I would know it's just what people have said. Anyways, wasn't she something?

"Oi, Phil! You have class with us!" Anni called, breaking my trance.
"Coming!" I called.
"Wait!!" Emm yelled. She reached into her bag and pulled out a camera.
"Hold it..." She whispered, as she lined up the camera.

Suddenly, there was a click and then she placed the camera back in her bag.
"Done, thanks Phil!" She called, as she skipped out the hall.
"What the hell was that?" I asked Anni.
"I have no bloodly clue but I wanna find out. Seeya lads" She called to Chris and Pj as she raced out the door. I followed as best as I could, I was never one for exercise.

Emm was waiting at the end of the corridor.
"What was that all about?" Anni asked, looking at Emm with a mix of fascination and wonder.
"What? You mean this?" Emm said, whipping out her camera again as we started walking.
"It's like my hobby. I take a picture and then write down a story to go with it." She explained, her eyes sparkling with excitement.
"So like journalism?" I asked.
"Well I suppose you could compare it to that." She said, looking down at her camera like is was her prise possession.

We passed by the locker room and Anni pointed at locker 247.
"Hey Emm, that's your locker there, right beside mine!"
"Deadly!" She said, using her weird Irish slang.
"Deadly?" Anni repeated. "Ireland is so weird."
"Most of the people are too." Emm said.
"So I can see." Anni muttered, looking sideways at me.

I burst out laughing and trying to cover it with a cough, but soon Anni was pissing herself.
"Stay right where you are." Emm said, as she ran down the hall a bit and turned around.
*click*
"All done!" She called, but we were still laughing by the time we caught up to her.
"So, do you guys have any hobbies?"
"Your mum." Anni said, and we all bursted into fits of laughter again.
"So that's where she's been going all the time." Emm said, starting us off again.
"Well what about you Phil? Any hobbies?"
"I like to play video games." I said, checking the time. 10 minutes until class started.
"Anything else?" She asked.

Anni glanced over at me. Only her, Chris and Pj knew I made YouTube videos. I only told them because I trust them. I'd be so embarrassed if anyone in school saw them so, why would I tell Emm? She'd probably go tell everybody.
"Nope." I said, avoiding eye contact with her.
"Liar!" She said, nearly shouting. "You make YouTube videos."
"How did you know?" I asked, worried someone in school had told her.
"I watch your videos silly!" I relaxed. "Well, we should get to class." Anni said.

We all nodded in agreement and heading off towards the end of the hallway. Just before we went in I heard Emm whisper,
"You're really good by the way."
And then we entered the English class of hell.

A/N: I know it's only one POV and that it's short but I'm tried and ye just be happy. I hope you're enjoying so far :)
Byeeee
-Emmy:3