Chapter 9 ~You're growing on me

Side Note: I have no idea where I'm going with this so yeah, #yolo...
Yep I went there..

Emmy's POV:

"WE ARE WILD! WE ARE LIKE YOUNG VOLCANOES!!"
Me and Anni were singing at the top of ours lungs in my "house". It turns out we both loved Fall Out Boy. We had done no work on our English but by gods, we had done a hell of a lot of singing.

When the song ended, I clicked pause on my phone so no more Fall Out Boy played and turned to Anni.
"No more Fall Out Boy?" She asked, pouting at me.
"No Anni, as we need to work on our English!" I said, acting stern. We both started laughing.
"Okay, okay, serious time. What poem are we going to do?" Anni asked.
"Hmm any ideas?"
"Any magical Irish poems?"
"Not any you'd understand and not many are all that good." I said, trying to hide my little knowledge of Ireland.
"Ugh hmm... How about, Fall Out Boy?"
"Anni! Focus now, dance later!"
"Blah blah blah that's all I hear but, what I ain't hearing is Fall Out- Ahhh!"

I threw myself at her causing her to hit my floor. I pinned her down.
"You lil bitch." She said, holding back her laughter.
I looked her in the eyes and said,
"Don't. You. Dare. Say. It."
"Falloutboy." She said it fast so it came out all rammed together but, she still said it and she needed to be punished. I began poking her sides.
"Emmy stop you twat!!! STOP OHMYGOD!!"
I laughed and said, "Promise we will talk about the poem?"
"Yes," she squeaked out. "I promise."

I stopped tickling her and got up. I held my hand and pulled her up, only to see her try to sweep her foot under mine which would case me to fall. I quickly pulled her forward as I kicked her legs back and caught her before she fell flat on her face.
"No one, tries to knock me down." I said, putting on a deep voice.
"Understood." She said as I lifted her back up.
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." We both started laughing.
I jumped and made my hands act like claws and said,
"Emmy like a puma." (Yes, like Roxy from Hannah Montana I'm not sorry.)

We both started laughing and then sat at my desk. We spent the next hour trying to work on out English but we laughed a bit too much. All the time I kept checking my wings and watching them get golder as I made my first best friend. (Aww all sappy and stuff😋)

Dan's POV:

If anyone had told me that I'd falling for a boy with black hair and perfect blue eyes, I would have laughed in their face. I don't fall in love with people no matter how good in bed they are. In all fairness, I didn't want to be like this. In the beginning, ye I did, girls were all over me(guys too) and I took advantage of it. But now, I'm disgusted with myself and I can't possibly tell anyone except, Phil. God! I hardly know the boy and he probably hates me...

I dared to look at his as he search around on my MacBook, looking for facts for our English. The boy was going to be the end of me I just didn't know it then.
"Phil.." I said, hoping he couldn't hear my voice shaking.
"Ye Dan" he said, mumbled really as his hand was covering his mouth.
"I know I said this already, but I am really sorry. I hardly ever know you and you found me crying and I made a move on you. And, this is crazy, but I can't get you out of my head Phil and it's stupid- "
"Shh" Phil raised his finger to my lips and then pulled it away. He sighed.
"Dan, let me be honest with you."

"In the beginning, I hated you. What you did to Anni, Chris and even Pj just wasn't fair. You hurt them, broke them and I hated you for it. I avoided you completely and never wanted to talk to you. Then, along comes Emmy-"
I interrupted him, "You call her Emmy?"
"Yea Anni's nickname for her now shush. As I was saying, along comes Emmy. At first I think, Dan is going to go for her, the poor girl she seemed nice but she didn't. That girl is down right crazy but ever since she brought you along to find me I..." He paused and looked down at the ground.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you. Then I found you in the bathroom and my heart broke, it didn't matter what you had done, no one should ever feel that way. Then I took you back to mine and I listened to you. I really listened and I honestly believed you, I ever felt sorry for you. Then, we kissed. For a while I convinced myself that you were leading me on. You had to be, didn't mean I stopped thinking about you. Now, here we are and I like this you better. The funny, sassy, sarcastic Dan that likes muse and fall out boy. And Dan- "

He raised his eyes from the floor and looked straight into mine. I remember my heart felt like it stopped beating.
"I really like this you and want to get to know this you better. You're growing on me Dan Howell, feel proud." He did a shy laugh and flicked his fringe in front of his face. I reached over and pushed it out of his eyes.
"You're growing on me too Phil."

And then I connected out lips, marking the beginning of something more.

A/N: holy shit where did I go?!?

Well HEY YALL IM BACK!!!!
And I have an aim and I shall explain (poet Emmy in the house)

I want to hold off on my other two stories and really focus on this and maybe try and update more?? I'm really enjoying writing this and I have a good plan now so woo!

I'm sorry if my aim fails as I have so much homework and I procrastinate so much but ah well...

Anyways thank you all for sticking with me and reading this story like 517 reads is a fucking big deal for me!!!

So I love you all and I'll hopefully see you soon😋
So a date?

A date it is!!!
*buys you chocolates for the date and puts flowers in your hair*

WHOOSH