Chapter 11~Plans and Games

Setting goals is a good way of me actually writing so be grateful😋
(Thanks a lot Anni)

Emmy's POV:

I had a plan. I motherfucking massive plan. And as Anni and myself lay on the floor in my room, it all fell into place. I sat up quickly which startled Anni.
"Calm down Sherlock, ain't no cases yet." She sat up.
"Shut up John I have a plan and it involves you."
"Oh sweet lord, who are we killing?"
I laughed at then and then turned to face her. I began to tell her and watched as her eyes began to spark with excitment.

"Are you really going to do this?" She asked when I was done.
"Nope." I said, making her give a quick "oh" before sighing.
"We are." I finished, causing her eyes to spark again and a cheeky grin came on her face.
"Bring. It. On."

Dan's POV:

"Phil..."
My voice was shaking. I was shaking. Someone had gotten my email address and sent a message all about me and Phil. I was trying to think of who the hell it might be when a pair of pale arms wrapped around me.
"If they have pictures then it must be Emmy. She took a picture of me and probably you, and we will know for sure when we get the next email."

I hadn't thought of that. Makes sense that it would be Emmy.
"But the whole story thing, how would she know that?"
"We will just have to ring her. She should be still with Anni so I'll just ring her." He said, pulling his arms away.

He pulled out his phone and started dialling a number. I began to ring and he held it up to his ear.
"Put it on loud speaker."
He pulls the phone away and hits the loud speaker button.

"Phillip Lester, what a pleasure. Sorry I can't talk to you and Dan right now but I'm currently busy planning something HUGE!! If you need to talk to Emmy, which I know you do, just ring her on 0872347780 ."(not a real number just made it up oops if it's yours)
Then the usually "leave a message after the beep" came and Phil hung up.

"That was weird, did you get the number?"
"Shit, sorry I was too busy living the weirdness."
*bing* I looked at Phil's phone. He picked it up.
"It's from Anni. It's Emmy's number."
I got up and walked over to read the text. It was the same number Anni called out and then it read, "I'm guessing you douches didn't get it the first time *sighs* twats."

I dialled the number in the text and put it on speaker.
"Hello Daniel and Phillip, seems you were looking for me well like Anni, I'm working on something HUGE. Don't you dare call Chris or Pj as I swear they're not here. You'll never find us. Ha. Hahahaha. Please leave a message after the thingy."

"What the hell Phil??"
"I dunno, but you look so cute when you're confused, like a little lost llama."
I blushed, "Just ring Pj."
He did and put it on speaker.
"AHH!! THEY TOLD YOU NOT TO RING NOW I MUST DEFEAT THE PIRATES WHY PHIL? WHYYYYY?!? Please leave a message after the AHHH!"
Phil looked up at me.
"Seems everyone's in on something huge and we're missing out."
"Shall we call Chris?"
"We might get the same thing."
"One way to find out."

We rang him. And he answered to our surprise.
"Oh you answered look Chris-"
"Em sorry this is Becca who are you?"
"Phil, Phil Lester.."
"Oi, and me!!!"
"Oh and Dan." He added.
The fake girly voice answered us back,
"My name is Becca and I don't know who you are so..."
"Chris, I know it's you."
"No, my name is Becca Hodgekins and I must go cause the best concert EVER is about to begin!! I can't believe this school is letting them have a concert. In the car park. On a school day! Bye"
The line went dead.

"Are we going to a concert??" Phil asking, looking at me funny.
"Oh yes, we most definitely are."

A/N:
Look I wanted this chapter to be longer but then I realised it would be wayyyyyy too long so I stopped here.

I've been making goals (Anni has) so I can write quicker which I good. Don't know when the next goal is but I'm about to start writing now. It should be good yay.

(I'm starting to not like my story anymore oh shit)
Idk it's just eh.. Maybe the next chapter will change my mood.

I'm going to start writing chapter 12 now Woop Woop cya soon!!

*throws a jacket as you as it's cold now and I can't hug everyone sorry I'm not a timelord I can't travel through time and space deal with it... Make tea if you're not happy IDK*