Chapter 12 ~A Memory Fit to Last

Side note: Hoping to make this long so sorry if you hate long chapters ALSO there will be repeats of some POV and time skips so I'll let you know okay? Okay.

Phil's POV:

We hoped into Dan's car and pulled out of his driveway. He turned on the radio and muse was on. We didn't talk at all during the drive. Dan just focused on the road and I tried to figure out what we were. I used to hate Dan and now I was falling for him, hard. I was about to ask him when we pulled into our school.

My mouth fell open in shock.

A stage was set up in the car park with hundreds of teenagers all standing around.

"Phil dear, close your mouth, you'll start catching flies."

Dan said gently pushed my chin up to close my mouth. I blushed and looked back out the window.

Dan pulled the car around the other side of the school, only to find it crowded with cars.

"Over there." I pointed Dan to a empty spot. Before I could ask him what we were doing, he had gotten out of the car and was walking around to my door. He held it open for me and helped me out.

I blushed again and he kissed me on the cheek.

"I love it when you blush." He whispered into my ear, making me blush more. He laughed.

"Let's go." He said taking my hand.

"Let the adventure begin." I said smiling at him.

Emmy's POV:

*timey wimey thing, it's back before the whole school thingy when they set up the messages okay?*

We raced out of my apartment and hoped into Anni's car.

"First stop, your house to grab your guitar and speakers." I said and Anni nodded starting the engine. I began writing the email out on my phone. This is only way my story would work.

"How do you know they'll call?" Anni said turning a corner.

"Trust me." I said, typing faster and reading over it again and again.

"How will we spread the word? And how will we set up the stage?" Anni asked, it was so hard to lie to her.

"Already have it covered Anni, trust me."

"Okay okay I trust you."

"Good."

She laughed, and then pulled up to a red light.

"What?" I asked as she looked over at me with awe.

"If this works you'll be a legend."

"No." I told her. She went to argue but I cut across her.

"We, we will be legends."

Her face lite up in a smile as she pulled up to a house I presume was hers.

"Wait here." She said before grabbing her keys and racing into her house. A minute later she was back with her electric in her case. She threw it on the back seat.

"I'll need help with the speakers."

I hoped out of the car and helped her carry to large speakers into the car boot. When we are loaded up we got back in the car.