Chapter 10~Would you call it Love?

Side note: I don't think this needs a side note but this, right here, is a side note
😲INCEPTION!!

Phil's POV:

My mind was at war. It yelled things at me like "What are you doing Phillip?!? Don't tell him you like him!! Stop thinking about kissing him!!" But I ignored my mind. I meant what I said. I wanted to get to know Dan better, I wanted to call him mine, and kiss and cuddle with him. So when he leaned in, I didn't hesitate.

I closed my eyes as our lips collided, slowly, barely moving. My hands crept up to Dan's waist moving him closer, encouraging him. He got the idea and began to wind his hands into my hair as the our lips began to move in sync. I couldn't take just that for much longer though. I traced my tongue carefully across Dan's lower lip and he got the hint. He opened his mouth and let out tongues collide, moving in unison. He tugged slightly on my hair, causing me to opened my mouth wider which he used to his advantage.

He slid his tongue in further to my mouth and pulled me closer. This continued on for a few minutes before we broke apart.
"God Phil, I hardly even know you." He gasped.
"Oh shut up!" I said before reconnecting our lips, kissing him passionately. I pulled apart to catch my breath and so did Dan. He was looking me straight in the eyes and it got me thinking. How had I never seen those eyes before? They were like pools of chocolate and I wanted nothing more then to stare at them forever.

"Enjoying the view?" Dan said, smirking at me.
"I'd enjoy it better if I could only get closer to it. Oh well." I sighed and went to turn back around to the Mac when Dan stood up and pulled me over to his bed.
"Daniel!" I said, pretending to be alarmed.
"Shut up and kiss me you fool!"
I giggled and was about to lean in when I heard the familiar ding of the Mac.
"Looks like someone's popular."
"Well, it ain't me." Dan said sarcastically and I giggled.

He stood up and walked over to the laptop. He whole body went still.
"Phil, come look at this."
I walked over to see an email open. It read.
"Dear Reader,

Here's my new story I shall be telling you. It's called The Eyes He Never Saw. Do enjoy. Photos will be included in the next email.

The black hair and the pale face were nothing compared to his eyes. His blue eyes that would put a clear sky to shame. And he never saw them. For so long, the brown hair boy hardly even knew he exists.

With the blue eyed boy, he was aware of the brown eyed menace. He often saw his brown hair mixed with that of a blonde slut. But he never saw his eyes. The brown eyes that would make you melt. Would make chocolate feel bad about itself.

When these to boys finally saw each other's eyes, clearly and lacking the lies, they had a connection. So now I'm left to wonder. Would you call it love?

Signed: Mary, cause no one ever suspects Mary. "

I was shocked.
"Dan.." I shuttered. "It's about us.."
"I know, I could tell by the description of your eyes. They nailed it."
I laughed. "Cute, but the had yours down to a T."
"I know it's a perfect time to go all flirty but Phil, I'm scared I mean who would know about this??"
"I have no idea.."

There was a long silence and we both re-read over the email. Then Dan spoke,
"Well Phil, would you call it love?"

Unknown's POV:

"Boss, her wings..."
"I know I have eyes, I can see clearly."
"They're going gold and she's becoming attached. She's even falling in-"
"Don't. I can see perfectly well what's going on. Now go, I need to think."
"Yes sir."

My best field agent finally falling. I always had a thing for her and now, as I watched her wings go from white to gold, I envied her. The girl, Anneliese, was treating her better then anyone here ever would and the boys, well. I could see why she had a soft spot for them.

I knew this was going to be hard for her. One of the biggest heartbreaks I'll ever witness probably. And all in the name, of love.

A/N: helllooooo :) see I wrote and now I can update faster yay!!! I set an aim and I totally CRUSHED IT!!!

I don't actually know if I like this chapter or not... Eh you decide really. But thank you to everyone that reads this bc it makes me happy 😋

I think this chapter is quite short but ah well hehe
Also, I have no idea how many chapters are going to be in this..
Could be 20 or 30 I mean it all depends

And I might have an idea for a sequel like I have this one planned out and now my minds like oh you could do this but I might be better off just ending it

Okay I'm really going to go now👯

Byeeeee
Emmy poof ✨

*btw guys Phil Lester tweeted me back yesterday ahhhh😲😱😭😦😫*

*runs up and hugs you whilst putting a chocolate bar in your pocket for you to find later bc who wouldn't love that??*