Chapter 6 ~Cupids Arrow

SideNote: Look I know I said I'm update last weekend but I got busy!! (I was reading and procrastinating) but anyways here's chapter 6 and I really hope I'm not rushing things.

Emm's POV:

I watched as Phil pulled Dan's broken figure into his arms. Awh love, I thought to myself. I knew how this would play out, and I hardly did much. This job was getting too easy.

Now, I bet you're wondering how I got out of English too? Simple, just moved the hands of the clock forward so the bell rang early. I knew Phil would leave and end up finding Dan, so I sorta needed to be there. Ye, working for Cupid sure has its ups and downs.

I was praying that this mission would get a little bit more exciting. So, I didn't shoot my arrow yet. Some couples don't need it though, all you have to do is get them to look into each others eyes and they know. It's never happened for me before though. I was picked for this mission for two reasons,
A: I've the best shot
And B: I love and know this school.

This school, is where I was first found, and it's where my heart lies. If I have to go out on field, I'm put here. I glanced back and saw Anni walking down the hall. I turned back saw Phil take Dan to his car. Guess I knew where I was going. "Sorry Anni." I muttered, like she could hear me.

I raced after Phil's car, changing into my natural form while a ran. I had cupids arrow ready to fire.

Dan's POV:

I didn't go to English. This time was hard to keep it in. I saw the way I hurt people. I saw how I effected them, but did it stop me? No. I still did it. I was scared though. Scared that my dad would hit me or my mum would hate me, scared that I'd be alone. I don't get on well with my family. My brother and I don't talk, and my mum and dad try to avoid me as much as possible. They're never home.

I guess, with all these thoughts in my head, you can understand why I broke down. But to be held in those arms, I nearly died. This boy, Phil Lester, may me feel worse about myself. Look how innocent he was, and kind, and caring. Ugh! It was clear today that the boy hated me yet here he was leading me to his car?
"Phil." I croaked "You don't need to do this, I'm fine really."
"Dan seriously, just let me get you back to my house and we can sort this out okay? There's a lot that we need to talk about."
"Oh great" I muttered sarcastically.

We pulled up in front of a very scary looking house. It looked like the hotel from the "Shinning". I guessed it was Phil's house. I seriously did not want to be here.

Phil lead me into his house. Seriously, it's scarier on the inside. I didn't want to be there though. I didn't want to talk to Phil. Everything was confusing me and all I wanted to do was curl into a corner and cry. But how could I do that when the boy with the blue eyes was staring right at me. Making me unable to talk or think straight. (No pun intended)
"Look Phil.." I stuttered, "I don't want to talk about it and I know you hate me so can you just call me a taxi and we part ways as unlikely friends?" I tried to put my usual cool self on. It wasn't working ver well.

"No Dan. We are talking things out. I don't care how much of an asshole you are, no one should feel this way." Phil said, very confidently.
How had I not noticed this boy before? Then his words echoed in my head again. Asshole. That's what I was. Even this boy I hardly knew, knew I was an asshole. I felt a tear run down my cheek. I looked away from Phil. I was being ridiculous.

"Come on. Let's get you cleaned up." Phil said, grabbing my arm. Shocks went up my arm and it felt like I couldn't breath. I had never felt anything like that before. I reluctantly let Phil drag me upstairs. He house was quite nice if you tried to ignore the creepy dolls everywhere. His room is in the attic which means more stairs and I'm not big on exercise. When we finally made it up, I sat down on his bed while he sat on the floor. I never realised his room would become my new home. I never realised this would be the day that my life changed, and it started with one sentence. "Tell me everything, I want to see your perspective."

So, I told him. I told him about my broken family. I told him why I slept with nearly everyone at school. I told him that I knew I was a horrible person, but I couldn't fix myself. I told him how I hated myself and how I got mid-life crises. I told him my life story, and when I was done, I broke into tears.
"Oh god." I hear him mumble. "Dan.. I.. I didn't know.. Oh god." He sat on the bed beside me and pulled me into a awkward hug, but I didn't care. Phil made me feel better. We pulled apart and he handed me a box of tissues.
"Kleenex?" I giggled.
"Hey, they're the manly ones!" Phil laughed, and his tongue poked out of the side of his mouth. It was the cutest thing I'd ever seen.

I hadn't realise I'd been staring at Phil's lips for so long. I looked up and we locked eye contact. Before I could stop myself. I leaned it. My head was yelling, "NO! Stop! He'll think you're using him! He won't like you!" But it didn't stop me.

I was kissing Phil Lester, and I liked it.

A/N: shush don't yell at me!! I realise this may be a bad chapter but shush!!!! Seriously! Now, OMG there is more than one person who reads this?!? Thank you thank you thank you all!!!! I love you all so much😙💕

Now fingers crossed for chapter 7 soon ye?? Hahaha byeeee xxx

Ps: if you want to read more of my work I'm updating a little side piece just if you're interested x

Emmy over and out.
*flies away on a pegacorn*