Chapter 30 - I Miss Us : Part 1

Start from the beginning

But his reactions had not been entirely in his control. Every time he got close to her, got aroused by her or touched her intimately the events of that night flashed before him.

The way she had rejected his touch, the disgust in her eyes, the slap to his face. And the worst part was how unaware he was about her thoughts and how vulnerable it had left him. He had sleepless nights in Paris, her words had haunted his days and messed with his head at night. And he had cried. He had cried his heart out that night after he had broken all ties with her. That intense feeling of heartbreak and loneliness had made him feel a kind of pain that had taken a while for him to manage. He had finally learned to deal with it and felt sheer panic at the prospect of going through it again.

When he now felt lust for her, he felt like he wasn't supposed to, like when he would actually give in and allow himself to feel deeply for her again, she would shrug him off again. Maybe he was a coward, but it didn't seem like something he had control over.

But that said, he didn't need to hurt her so bad. That was the whole reason of maintaining a certain aloofness from her. He had to protect himself from her and her from himself. Now he just needed to let her know this. Surely she would understand and maybe her hurt would lessen to some extent.

He also had to make sure he was more careful from now on. He needed to numb himself to how beautiful and sexy she was, no good would ever come from letting himself get carried away  like that.

*

Siya felt nervous as she waited in the lobby for the elevator. She was dressed in a casual dress and coat and was back after a long day of sightseeing. It was almost seven thirty, she noted, looking idly at her shopping bags.

After talking to Divy and crying for over an hour, she had pulled herself together. Divya had explained the whole thing from Abhi's point of view. Though it still didn't justify the way he had hurt her, she knew he hadn't intended to do that. But Divya had insisted Siya refuse to talk about it with Abhi.

"You need to let him suffer a little. Let guilt eat at him for a while. That should stoke emotion that will keep him from being all polite stranger to you."

Divya had then spent a while convincing an almost protesting Siya to agree to this. Siya had always been of the opinion that talking things out would help, but Divya had completely disagreed for this particular time. She wouldn't allow Siya to give up on the plan.

"Siya please...just keep going ahead with this. Just trust me, and keep doing as I tell you. And try not to ask to many questions. You had sworn that you would do whatever it takes to get Abhi back, and I am telling you this is what it is going to take."

Then Divya had convinced her to meet her friend and go sightseeing in Paris. Divya's friend Katie had taken her to a small cafe and later to shop for some decent nightclothes. While Katie refused to let Divya buy flannel pajamas, she had suggested a few more daring choices. They finally reached middle ground and bought some beautiful but decent silk nightgowns. It was actually a pretty fun day compared to the lousy month she had had. She had smiled and genuinely laughed after a really longtime. Divya did have good choice in friends. Because Katie was a wonderful person.

With shopping bags in had she finally rode the elevator and entered their suite. She put the shopping bags on the table and shrugged out of her coat. When she turned after hanging her coat in the closet she let out a yelp.

Abhi had pulled her to himself and was almost suffocating her in a crushing hug. Siya stood there shocked still, letting him hug her so close to himself as she tried to process what was happening.

Oh God! She thought as she slowly brought her arms up to hug him back. Divya was a genius!

A/N.

Hello lovely folks!

I am super super thankful for all my readers! You guys are the best😘😘😘😘

I also need to explain about the updates. So even if I try as hard as I can, I can't finish writing till I know that it is 100% what I want for my storyline. I want to be as consistent real and true to my characters as possible. While I know how frustrating waiting for an might seem, it's equally frustrating to post a half baked chapter. It doesn't do anyone justice.

I want to give out the best plot and storyline for you guys and sometimes that takes longer. Plus I have to balance work and other stuff too. I can't write when I am out or I am going through some personal issues.

I can only promise that the story will be as interesting as it now and will be completely for sure. I will never abandon this story and never disappoint all you wonderful people. I can't govern the frequency of updates though, that's really up to how quickly I get what is going to happen next.

For now I can promise you that it's going to get really interesting in the next few chapters. And I'm hoping you all will support me through to my very last chapter.

Please Vote.Comment.Share if you like the update. And thanks again for reading 😘😘😘😘😘

Loads of Love,
Siya