Pilot : C1

If you're reading this you're probably wondering who the freak I am.My name is Kim Atkins. A nerdy girl.Ugly,broke & fat from what people say. But that's a whole lie. If they only knew I was actually super-duper rich but with bad acne.I am sick of being tired of being taken as a joke. So I took matter in to my own hands.

Yes I've lost weight during summer break but that's not the only thing I did. I've seen YouTube videos to make your butt and boobs look bigger and apparently it works.  I grew my hair out and treated it well. And I traveled almost all the world and bought designer clothes. So now entering as a junior at Mystic Falls High School and I will not be taken as a joke.
I know you're probably wondering why did you do all that. Mainly because I was tired of all the shit that bitches had to say about me but also for him. Tyler Lockwood.

First Day Of Junior Year. So that means summer break is officially over. All I have to say is FML. I really don't want to go to school but I also want to put these bitches to shame and see Tyler. Sad case is Tyler doesn't know who I am. So today I will make sure he knows who the fuck I am.
I put on a oversized Yeezy Black shirt with holes in it along with black Jimmy Choos knee high thigh boots. I apply on my Kylie Cosmetics makeup and grab my Chanel backpack and leave for school. Yes I know , boujee as fuck.
I arrived at school with style. By that I mean I pulled up in the parking lot with my Gold Jeep.
The second my Jimmy Choos touched  the school grounds I walked towards Elena Gilbert,Bonnie Bennet & Caroline Forbes.
"Hey girls" I said.
The second they turned around they were shook. "I'm sorry who told you to look better than me" said Caroline. We all giggled.
Kim what happened" Elena & Bonnie said.
"Plastic surgery" I said. They all just stared at me. "Kidding, I just wanted change." They looked relived.
"You have to try out for cheer practice Kim"Caroline, Elena, & Bonnie said.
"I'm doing it this time"  I say.
"FOR REAL"shrieked Caroline.
"Yes" I say and start laughing.
I looked at the time on my iPhone X and said "Catch you girls later,I have to get to class early."
"I knew nerdy Kim was still in there",said Elena. I laughed and walked away. But behind me I heard Caroline scream
"See you at tryouts"
I turned around and nodded.
When I started walking to go in the school I started walking like I am walking the Victoria Secret Fashion Show. It's been like 5 seconds since I left my group of friends and all I'm starting to hear  is "Who's that"
"Dam she's hot" , etc. I'm looking around and there he is. Tyler Lockwood. He's obviously with a girl. I think that's Vicki Donavon. Matt's sister. Jealousy gets to me but I  ignore and walk past them . All of a sudden I hear "Kim is that you." I turn around and see Matt Donavon. He is beside Tyler and I turn around and see him smiling and saying " Dam Kim. You look pretty." I smile and say " Thanks Matt" while I give him a hug.
Vicki says "No way Kim. Is that really you?"
"The one and only" I say. She smiles and give me a hug.
"Dam you really glowed up" she says
I thank her once again and I look at Tyler and he is looking at me.
"Bye Donavon's" I say and head to class. I know I caught Tyler's attention. And I will keep it that way.

Thoughts? Or opinions? Please feel free to comment