2Am : Chapter 18

linking hands with Tyler we walk into a random connivence store & get some alcohol and some random snacks .

being a vampire has it perks and buying alcohol underage is definitely one of them .

as I lead him into my suite I see his eyes pop out more than ever .

"you balling like this Kim ... got damn" , he says .

he runs around the suite admiring the bathroom, kitchen, room, and so much more .

"can I take a shower" , he says . "the pressure on this junk is amazing" he adds on.

"yeah" , I say .

as he heads in the shower and starts finishing up I grab shot glasses and change into something more comfortable which is a pair of Juicy shorts with a matching color top .

i hear Tyler open the bathroom door and he walks out with a only white towel wrapped around his waist with his hair falling on forehead. his wet hair , skinny waist , toned abs with water specks turns my body on . he looks so fuckable, all I wanna do right now is get on my knees and worship his body. i want him to slut me out and degrade me as he spits in my mouth and claim this cunt as his .

"I forgot my clothes", he states as he grabs it quickly and goes back in.

"okay" I say in a quiet voice while I clench my thighs getting the slightest bit of friction across my cunt.

my pussy is begging for attention after witnessing him in that glory state. all I want to do is relieve the stress between my thighs with my fingers but ... fuck I can't . i push my wild thoughts aside just for tonight .

he steps back out with just a robe and I give him a questioning look .

"the robe feels more comfortable"

"oh" is all I can muster .

"i poured us some shots" , I say .

he smiles and heads my way . I grab a glass and so does he.

"to a unexpected reunion & that amazing shower in this suite." , he says .

i giggle and say "cheers to that"

8 Shots Later

"Let's play 20 questions", he slurs out.

"Okay" i say while hiccuping.

"Alright I'll start", Tyler says.

"Question One ... Do you think I'm cute." , he says .

I blush and I say ... "Hell no."

"My turn", I say quickly ... "Whats your body count?"

He looks at me caught a bit off guard and say, "You can count it on your hands and mines", he says while giggling .

The answer should've turned me off but when I glance at his thighs ... all I wanna do is ride them till morning.

"Alright ...... what's yours" he says while trying to catch his balance while he sits down.

"3"I say confidently.

"You're lying", he says.

"Nah baby, in Belgium I lost it to this guy ... reminded me of that singer I don't know his name but we hooked up. The next one was Damon ... the icy blue eyes did it for me.There were other guys Belgium ... yeah but we didn't fuck ... I just got some head."

"Who's the other one", he asks.

"Elijah, Klaus brother I think. Only fucked him over so I could get him to scare Damon ... think he's obsessed with me now" I say letting my thoughts speak for itself.

"Why would he be? It's not you got some bomb pussy." , he states challenging me.

"Oh yeah ..." , I say while crawling over to him.

"You're one to fucking talk", I say.
"Just because you're Tyler Lockwood doesn't mean you have some Golden dick...ya know" leaning towards his face.

We both look at each other with hooded eyes from the alcohol and we start inching our faces closer and closer.

Tyler makes the first move though, he captures my lips into his and he starts kissing me.

My drunken mind can't process what's happening until it hits me ... I'm fucking kissing Tyler Lockwood.

I start grabbing his face and kissing him back.

Tyler grabs my waist and pulls me onto his lap while i straddle him on the hotel floor.

He lifts me up to the bed and we fall onto it without our breaking lips breaking apart.

While straddling his waist I feel his boner through my shorts and lace panties. I moan in his mouth and he breaks the kiss apart.

I start riding his boner through his robe and my shorts and I start whimpering and moaning all in his mouth.

"Mmm baby ... thought I ain't have a Golden Dick" he says.

"You don't baby" I say keeping my stance.

He starts say something but I kiss his neck and take his robe off from the top revealing his gorgeous pecks and abs. I leave a trail of kisses all over his chest and I start kissing him again while feeling all over his body.

He grabs my ass while he presses his boner near my cunt giving me the friction I need through my shorts.

We both moan in each other mouth while I ride his thigh.

"Though I didn't have bomb pussy" I say while riding and kissing him.

"Shut up" he says while I keep riding his thighs and boner.

He smacks my ass while I ride his boner and suddenly I feel a knot in my stomach ... I'm about to cum.

"Tyler ..." I moan ... "I'm almost there"

"Me too baby", he states glaring in my eyes and feeling on my ass.

We both keep at it until I finish and he finishes too .

I look at him and look down I notice his dick somehow got out to robe and he came on my shorts.

I giggle and he laughs too realizing the same thing.

We kiss and I'll I want to do is suck him off but then I realize we both forgot about someone ... Caroline.

♡ ♡

How are you guys? Hope all is well , update chapter for those who still care about the book lol . All love <3