Fight Scene: Chapter 11

As I drive myself back home , all I can think is about what the F— just happened in less than 24 hrs.
I have just landed in Mystic Falls and stirred up the pot . I fucked Damon, broken off my friendship with Elena, gave Damon a blow job, and just fingered myself in my own Jeep.

What the fuck.

I'm such a fucking mess I think to myself. As I eventually get home I step out my car and walk towards the entrance . I walk in and head to my room .

I go in my room and take a deep breath.

I removed my dress, took off my under garments, and headed to my shower.

I go to take a rinse and I began to reminisce on why I'm here in Mystic Falls. I should've stayed in Belgium and forgotten about this place.

I sigh and step out the shower.

I put on a Tommy Hilfiger two piece underwear set and head back to my room .

I turn on my record player and place the Over It pink vinyl by Summer Walker on the record player and let it play as I head to my vanity to begin my night care routine.

As I'm beginning to moisturize I sense a pair of eyes looking at me through my window. I turn around rapidly and look out but I see no one . As I turn back around to see Elena.

"How the hell did you get in. Aren't you supposed to be playing The Bachelorette w/ the Salvatore brothers or have you decided you wanna fuck both.", I say.

Elena looks at me and starts laughing. A evil laugh which sounds nasty but in a way seductive.

I take a minute and realize this ... isn't Elena. She has her hair feathered and is wearing all black. She wearing tight leathered pants, a black crop top , and a leather jacket.

It must be Katherine.

I quickly grab my nearest makeup palette and slam this makeup palette across this bitches face and I run .

I run as fast as my feet can take me until she grabs me and slams me across the hall floor.

"Well , nice to meet you too Kim."

She super-speeds herself over to me and is on top of me.

"You know I've been watching you since you stepped foot back and I see why these little girls here envy you. If they only knew Mystic Falls Ex Princess likes to finger herself in a Jeep."

As she says this I bit her and a bit of her blood falls in my mouth.

She's caught a bit off guard when I do this, so i take this to my advantage and slam a nearby vase across her face and kick her.

I run to a wooden drawer and try to break its leg to kill this psychotic vampire bitch.

"Come on, please come on." I say to the drawer.

As a sign from the universe the leg snaps broken. I quickly grab it and use it as a shield.

I turn to look for Katherine but she is no where to be found.

As I go looking where I left her, I feel a presence behind me so I quickly turn fast and there she is.

I try to stab this wooden leg to her heart but I miss .

Fuck.

"Nice try but I need to send a message to your mother. You're the perfect birdie."

She tries grabbing me but I fight back.

I pull her hair and start fist fighting which is my last resort.

I put in all my force in fighting but she's stronger, faster, and just overall better.

She grabs me by my neck and bites me and I scream .

She grabs pieces of the vase and starts using it like a knife.

She grabs me and starts slicing me like I'm some pizza.

I scream and next thing she does is grab me by my neck and

*snap*

My world goes dark .

——————————————————————————-

And I'm backkkk, I mean for now until I decide to be back on a break lol.

Anyways still don't know where this book might be heading to but something tells me it gets even juicier .

until next time .