Sex with a vampire : Chapter 7

Warning ! This chapter involves sex. Read at your own risk and be sure you're old enough.
*********************************************

Pretending I didn't know Damon Salvatore was as easy as getting someone's cellphone number.
He kept looking at me and checking me out and honestly I wasn't complaining.

"Wanna drink.", he asked.

I smiled and said, "I'm not even of age and I don't  even drink cutie."

He smiled at me and asked me to join him for a round and I obliged.

As hours kept going I don't know if it was the alcohol or was it my hormones but Damon Salvatore looked like a sex god. I haven't noticed it before but how could I be so blind.
He had perfect arms, messy black hair, piercing blue eyes, and a sexy ass jawline. I wanted him and like Ariana Grande said, "I want it, I got it."
This was probably going to be the biggest mistake I have ever done but I quickly rub off my gloss and head for a kiss.
As I leaned in, he leaned into.
As we finally kissed, exploring each other's mouth, a moan escaped my lips.

"Let's take this back to my place.", he says giving me a devilish smirk.

We quickly leave The Mystic Grill and next thing you know we are at the Salvatore estate in his bedroom.

The second we reach his bedroom, he picks me up, kisses me and throws me on his bed.

He takes his shirt and pants off and my oh my.
He's shaped like a Grecian god. His body is perfectly sculpted, his abs look perky and fucking hot, his chest makes me want to orgasm all on it, and that cock ... let's say a febreeze can could never.

Before he could make another move I look at him and say, "Listen before we go on I need to tell you something."

"Don't kill the vibe gorgeous.", he says.

I roll my eyes and stand up and look at him. "I know exactly what you are."

He looks shocked but at the same he looks angry but that doesn't stop what I am about to do next.

I one by one take of my clothes revealing only my naked body. I set my hair one side and I tell him, "Let's try something, bite my neck while you rearrange my guts."

"Hell no, no way I'm not falling for that bullshit.Pick up your things and go."

I quickly grab a needle and prick my finger. Blood starts to pour and I put the finger near his lips.

"Why I would I lie to you ? Taste it, I know you want to."

He licks my finger and I see hunger in his eyes.

He pushes me on the bed and bites my neck.

I moan and instantly I am filled with pleasure. As he bits and tastes me , I hear him groan and swear every word in the book.

As he bites me I slowly stroke him and I watch his face turn to hunger and pleasure at the same time. As he's biting my neck he inserts two fingers in my entrance and I moan louder.
"Fuck you're so wet", he says.
As he keeps fingering me I moan uncontrollably and I finally release on his fingers
I keep stroking him and I feel his precum on my belly and all I want is for him to fuck me.
He stops biting my neck and starts to kiss me.We kiss and all I can tell is that's it's filled with lust and pleasure.
Damon finally lifts me up and positions himself in my entrance. He slowly enters my body until his entire length is in me. I moan as my hand grabs his chest keeping myself  up. He let's out a moan as I tighten my walls and feels how wet I am for him.
"Fuck your so fucking tight and wet.", he moans and groans at the same time. He lifts my leg up and slowly starts to thrust in and out of me.
"Fuckkkkkkkkk ... faster daddyyyyyyy!?!?"
We quickly reposition ourselves so I can ride the hell out that dick. I quickly move myself up and down rocking with his hips to give him the best pleasure. All I can hear is both of our moans and the clap of his cock thrusting in and out of me. He grabs my boobs and starts playing and sucking them and honestly all I can do is scream out his name and moan uncontrollably. He kisses my boobs and his hands grabs my ass, cupping my cheeks and all I want to do right now is orgasm all over him.
"I'm close", we both say at the same time and with one final thrust he nuts all in me and I nut all on him.
We both lay down on his bed and he runs his hand all over my back which sends me shivers.
"That was the hottest thing that I've done in my 178 years of my life."
I giggle and next you thing you know it's round 2 for us.

(Sorry if this made some of y'all uncomfy but hope you guys enjoyed)