We Meet Again : Chapter 16

It's nighttime when I arrive to some town/city. It seems to big to be a town but to small to be a city .

I walk to up some receptionist and compell her to let me book a presidential suite since I'm too "young" to book a room.

As I walk in the room I admire every aspect of it, I know I was born rich but my gosh this will never get tiring.

There is no sign of carpet but just high class marble floors, the kitchen looks exceptionally amazing with the black complimenting the white marble counters.

I run and head to the bathroom which is always my favorite spots in hotels. The shower looks so luxurious with a detachable shower head , I notice the bathroom doesn't have any walls but are replaced by windows which lets me admire the city/town. The tub looks nice as well.

I head straight to the master bedroom and my gosh this bed looks and feels amazing. Fuck I'm so turned on ... who knew nice things really makes me so fucking wet.

I decide it's time for me to eat something since I've been driving all day.

I decide to apply some makeup, a nude gloss, some cute eyelashes, and went all out with my eye makeup.

I rummage through my luggage and decide to put some nice clothes one. I slip on some jeans which on the side of the jeans are held on diamond chains which showcase my ass, I then slip on a sequined top which shows my cleavage and exposed my back, I put on some glittery press on nails, and decide to put on some glittery heels.

I'm so fucking extra . I'm legit just heading to some Southern Restaurant.

As I make my way to the restaurant, I eventually find a booth to sit on . I know I feed off blood but bitch I could eat food even if I'm dead or not.

As the waiter comes I place my order and I just look around and eventually someone catches my eye.

Fuck .

He looks even more handsome than last time I seen him. His beautiful sculpted jawline with his honey tanned skin. His fingers slender that look so fucking nice ... fuck. His veins pop in his hands all I wanna do is suck his fingers dry. He's definitely more built than last time I saw him .

As I look at him, he eventually turns around and looks at me . He seems a bit takin a back and walks my way .

"Long time no see Kim.", he smiles and hugs me.

"Yeah ... long time no see ... Tyler."