Bonfire: Chapter 4

When we last left off I was headed to the bonfire in heels.

HEELS !

Big rookie mistake.

As I stepped out in what seemed like in the middle of nowhere , my Jimmy Choos started to sink down in the dirt as I was walking. All I wanted to do was turn around because of how stupid I looked. Everyone was wearing flats , tennis shoes , cute sneakers , etc. but here I was with some heels that were sinking. All I wanted to do was turn around so I did. Not even five steps back to get in my car I hear my name being called. I turn around and see Bonnie walking up towards me.

"Hey pretty" I tell her.

"Heyyyyyyyyyyy" Bonnie says. "You're leaving already? , did you just not get here."

"How'd you know , are you a psychic or something" I tell her giggling.

"Huh, psychic? Did Elena tell you anything?"

"Bonnie I was just kidding, it's a joke. Don't get all jumpy and what do you mean did Elena tell me anything?"

" I was kidding too" she tells and starts giggling.

I hope Bonnie doesn't think I'm stupid. I know she's lying but I'm not gonna push the truth out of her.

"Well anyways, I totally just got here. I'm leaving because look." I point to my heels and she starts laughing like genuinely laughing.

"Why would you bring heels to a bonfire anyways."

I give her a stank look and she stops laughing.

"What it's funny."

I start smiling and laughing too. As I turn around I spot a sexy 5'9 teen boy with black hair and dark brown eyes. Tyler.

"You really wanna know why I'm here just turn around Bonnie."

She turns around and spots him. " Him , really Kim ? He has a whole girlfriend and he's a dick. You've been obsessing over him since last year. I thought it was a phase."

"This isn't a phase, I just think he's cute and he looks better with me."

As I turn to look back to him I see him and Vicky running towards the woods.

Seeing this made something in me twitch. Jealousy kicks in.

"Hey Bonnie, I'll be back."

"Kim come back, what you're doing isn't right."

———————————————————————————

I walk towards the woods to see where they're headed off to. I walked following the trail trying to find them but can't see them anywhere.

Maybe they walked off the trail my subconscious tells me.

I head off the trail towards the woods trying to find anything that will lead me to them. Next thing you know I'm lost.

Fuck

As I head back trying to find my way back to the party I start to see fog all around me.

"Bonnie is that you. This isn't funny you know."

I turn around looking to see if Bonnies behind me but she isn't. I then feel this human figure behind me.

I turn around and ......

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

My world goes black.