What lies beneath : Chapter 9

As I put on Damon's shirt I hear Stefan and Elena leave. I put on my heels, adjust the shirt, apply some mascara and some gloss and done.

"You love her don't you", I ask Damon.

"What", Damon asks caught off guard.

"Elena, you love her don't you."

He looks at me and just keeps quiet. "I'll take that as a yes.", I mumble.

"Why do you care anyways? Didn't you insult her like an hour ago?"
And he has a point.
"And what about it? She's clearly in love with you. I known her for as long as I lived and let me tell you, when she stepped in she was jealous."

He keeps looking and me and asks, " How come you're so sure?"

"Listen babes, the second she walked in here, she didn't ask if I was back or when did I come back. The first that came out her mouth was did I really hook up with you. Also Elena wants what every girl wants. She wants a love that consumes her, passion, adventure, and maybe a little bit of danger."

He looks at me and asks, "Who even are you? I don't know anything about you."

I don't know if it was because we had sex or was it because I gave him a blowjob a few minutes ago but I felt like we had a bond. So I told him everything.

"My family was like the Lockwood's of Mystic Falls. Everyone knew us. My mom and dad were the perfect couple. My dad was the mayor of Mystic Falls. They were mad rich , had everything thing they wanted except a daughter to fit in the image. I was fat, bullied,and thrown around like last season Chanel bag. I'm pretty sure my parents hated me. One day my dad was coming home from a work trip in Greenville but his car ran off the road and he died. My mom wasn't the same when he left. She always took business trips and always left me home alone. I had to grow up by myself. Eventually your girl turned into mwuah. I got bit on my neck by a vampire, moved to Belgium and came back yesterday. I left out some parts but that's all you have to know daddy."

He looks at me kind of stunned and asks, "How do you know everything like when you left and how you know about the supernatural?"

"My mother told me everything I needed to know after all my dad was mayor. Also I call up Matty Boo every now and then so. He told me everything but he didn't tell me you looked this dam good."

He smirks at me and I smile. I am about to leave when he grabs me from behind and I'm under his spell again.

"I have to go", I groan.

"Stay with me and let's drink some bourbon."

I smile and say. I'm not even of age also you're in love with Elena.

"That didn't stop you from last night."

"That's because I didn't know", I pout.

I grab my keys from my purse and head over to Damon. He grabs me by my chin and starts to kiss me with pure lust and I'm tempted to give him another blow job right then and now.

I break away and I walk for what seems like an eternity and finally head back home.