Self Pleasure : Chapter 10

After I left Damon I went home and honestly I knocked out on my bed and woke up late at night. Word on the street was The Mikaelsons we're having like a ball type of thing and yo girl HAD to attend. Also somehow an invitation ended up on my doorstep.

I applied makeup,straightened my hair, put on a gorgeous satin black dress, and headed over to their estate.

As I walked in I looked around and MY GOSH everything looked so vintage and unique.

I look over and to see Elena and her two arms wrapped around Damon and Stefan.

Like I said whorelena.

They eventually lock eyes with me and I winked and blew them a kiss as I turned to walk away. I quickly felt as either Damon or Stefan were looking at my ass while I strutted off.  *weird but hot*

Throughout the night I kept socializing like a social bug and kept expanding my list of contacts. As this was occurring, I've started to feel ... horny. All I wanted to do was release ( if you know what I mean ). I thought I could keep it under control but I began to shake and feel weak. I needed to let go ASAP.

I have never in my life pleasured my own self but I was so horny I  didn't  know what to do. I quickly ran to my Jeep, locked all the doors, pushed my seat far back and did what I thought I never do.

I pulled up my dress, removed my panties and I started to rub around my area.

I start touching myself and began feeling around and I finally slipped a finger in.

I threw my head back and moaned.

"Fuck..." I whimper.
I add another finger and I start fingering myself. I was imagining Damon looming over me thrusting me in and out. His perfect abs, gogeous eyes, sharp jawline, horse like cock.

I then imagine Tyler fucking the living shit out of me. I imagine his perfect tanned body, sculpted abs and body lifting my legs fucking the shit out of me. I imagine him telling me I'm better than Caroline and Vicki. I imagine his Grecian like body realsing his load in me and that turned me on even more.

I imagine both Damon and Tyler fucking me and busting a nut all on my face. For some odd reason I imagine Stefan fucking me from the back and coming all in my ass.

I then imagine an orgy with all of them and that's when I finally release my load all on my Jeep seats.

I eventually got my shit together and decided to drive back home embarrassed because I've never pleasured myself.

If I only knew someone was watching me through the Jeep Windows.

——————
Wowzers:
It's been a year since I updated and I apologize 💀 . I forget to come back and give you a little update. I still do not know where to take this story to, my mentality has somewhat changed and I do not know where to go with this story.sorry about this self pleasure scene, It's the last thing I wrote a year ago so I just made some corrections and uploaded it .
Might update soon or leave you guys hanging :) !!