A Lie:Chapter 3

The last Chapter was a lie. Yes you heard me. It was a dream. I FREAKIN SLEPT IN MRS.JENSEN's class. AND NO TYLER DID NOT SIT NEXT TO ME !

Here's what really happened.
After I went in Mrs. Jensen class I put my head down and apparently I went to sleep. When I woke up, Mrs. Jensen was sitting down on her phone. And I turned beside me and the only person beside me was my Chanel bag.Yes, not a hobo Nine West bag. ( No hate on Nine West Y'all.They got cute shit )

The whole school day was like any other Kim Atkins day.
As I was got in my car I saw a text it was from Caroline.
C: Bonfire tonight. You're coming.

Yo like wtf. Didn't I have a dream where Tyler invited me to a bonfire. Am I like a witch like the ones with the crystal balls? Anyways I know that's a dumb ass thought so I text back.

K: Ughhhhhhhhhh Fine.

When I get home I be my nerdy self and do my honors homework and stay on my phone running my fan account. Yes I said said  account.
Before I know it, it's almost time for the bonfire.
I quickly shower and put some makeup. Dam do I look good.
I put on a white shirt with black high waisted cute pants (I don't know how to describe Kylie's J. Pants but let's go along w/ it.) A red jacket showing the tube top of course. And some cute heels.
I straighten my hair and put some hoop earrings.
A look I say.
I get on my Gold Jeep and start driving to where the woods where the party is at.

That night would be a different story.

Sorry if my character sounds bitchy......
( anyways feel free to comment guys )
(Sorry for a late update)