First Day

Sebastian's POV

After two days. Today Anna and Ashley are coming home. I wanted to make this day special. But also I wanted it to be a personal time. They are coming in the afternoon. And I want to decorate my apartment for my princess. So I called the only people in the world who can help me.

So now, Chris, Chace, Rebecca, Will, Alissa, Charles and Ethan are in my apartment. Chris being the artistic one, was doing the welcome banner. Chace, Rebecca, Charles and Ethan were blowing the balloons and decorating the living room. Will and Alissa was arranging the foods. All in all  our apartment was full with excited people. Almost impatient to see the new baby girl. Eagerly doing everything. All of a sudden a bunch of early 30s people started to act like babies. I was glad, they came.

After 2 hours. We were able to decorate the living room. I let out a big sigh. Chris collapsed in thr couch. And looked around.

"We only did this much?" said Chris with shock.

"I also think the same. Just the banner and balloon? It took us 2 hours?" I said sounding confused.

"Seb! See the time! You'll be late!" screamed Will.

"Shit! I have to go!" I said hurriedly.

"We can't wait to see the baby girl!" Rebecca squealed. I smiled at them.

Third Person's POV

There was a light knock in the door. Then Sebastian entered the hospital room.

Anna was ready, so was Ashly. Ashley was covered in a baby pink blanket. Sebastian gave Anna a smile and kissed her.

"Ready to go home?" said Sebastian.

"Yeah." said Anna.

Sebastian went to Ashley's bed and picked her up. He placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Did you miss Daddy?" cooed Sebastian. Ashley's lips crooked a little bit of a smile.

"She smiled!! " said Sebastian excitedly.

"She knows she's with Daddy now" smiled Anna. Anna passed Sebastian the baby carrier seat.

"Put her here. I'm sure there are so many paparazzi outside. I don't want my daughter's face to be the front page of magazine. " said Anna. She was a bit annoyed.

Sebastian smiled hopelessly at Anna and placed Ashley carefully on the carrier seat. Then hugged Anna.

"I'm sorry." said Sebastian.

"You don't have to be sorry. I have chosen this life. It just gets annoying sometimes " said Anna sighed.

"Let's go!" said Anna.

"Wo-wait!" said Sebastian. He took out a white cloth from his bag and covered the carrier. Then smiled at Anna.

"Happy? " said Sebastian.

"Very much!" said Anna. Sebastian took the carrier in one hand and he took Anna's bag on the other hand.

They steeped outside the hospital and thousands of camera and flash lights started to cover them. People were yelling question. Sebastian was gesturing them to stop taking pictures. Anna was doing the same. The paps blocked their way.

'Sebastian! What is the name of your daughter? "

"Why did you make Chris Evans your daughter's godfather?"

"Who does she look like? "

"Sebastian! Please! A family photo!!"

There were so many questions and falshes. Sebastian got angry but Anna squeezed his elbow to warn him not to lose temper.