A Bullet For My Love

Landon's P.O.V

I held the champagne glass in my hand hiding behind the crowd while my so called mother signed autographs with a fake smile. When her autograph session was coming to an end she turned on her heels.

"You forgot me!" I speak loudly to grab her attention. She turn to look at me. Her eyes were wide and shock was evident on her face. She hid her emotions with those fake emotions. She forced a smile and approached towards me with heavy steps.

"Where do I give you the autograph? You don't seem to have a book or a paper." She fakes a smile.

"Well I won't be needing one." I grin. " I am not a fan." I whispered in her ear.

"We need to talk." She says. "Now."

*****

"How have you been Mom?" I asked while introspecting my surroundings.

"How did you get out of that place?" She asks while wiping the sweat from her forehead.

"I've been good too." I smiled at her frustration.

"Why are you here?" She asks.

"I wanted to see you." I say casually.

"You expect me to believe that?" She asks and I could feel that she was loosing her hold on her emotions.

"Yeah. I mean can't I come to see you?" I ask Innocently.

"No! You can't. You belong in the prison not here." She grits.

"But what did I do?" I grinned.

"What are you playing at uh? Don't act like you don't know what happened that night." She scoffed.

"I know very well. That's why I'm here." I say.

"What are you gonna do? Kill me?" She asks while emotions were evident on her face.

"It's a moment to remember." I chuckle. "Your not acting for once."

"What do you want damn it?!" She shouts.

"Help me get bail." I smile mischievously.

"No way!" She scoffs.

"Then die." I point the gun at her. "Come on decide fast. Will you get me out or will you die?" I tap my right feet impatiently on the ground.

"It's not easy to get you out. You are in this for two murders. I can't help you with money." She says.

"Don't give that shit. You murdered Royce and his mother not me." I grit.

"So? What if I did!" She hold her head up high with pride and no shame in her eyes.

"I can't believe your so shameless. You killed them still your standing here, in front of me with your head up high. You think you'll get away with anything while playing your dirty tricks? At least not me but be scared of god!" I say in a low and deep tone.

"You know Landon life is like the hunger games. You have to kill people for your survival. Let's take you for an example. You came all the way from juvenile to ask for bail but when I refused you pointed a gun at me to kill me. Like that only. I wanted money and my career wasn't exactly on the right track and your dad was my only hope so I had to do it. I had to kill Royce and Melinda Richardson." She grins.

"You bitch!" I keep the gun on her forehead.

"Landon stop!" Riley shouts from behind. "Don't let her get through you." She says.

"Riley? What are you doing here?" I look at her in surprise.

"Who is she?" Damaris asks.

"Nobody." I grit.