Torture

Nick

The Best Buddies event was pretty awesome, even if I did have to pose with Olivia & bowl on a team against her. I got some satisfaction when my team crushed hers. She tried to be cute, but I ignored it. Joe kept giving me looks like he was glad he wasn't in the position I was in. Photographers were everywhere, taking photos of us & I tried to stay away from Olivia when there were cameras. I didn't need to give Demi anything else to be pissed about.

I was turning in my shoes that night, when Olivia came up beside me. "Good games, tonight, Nick."

I smirked. "What can I say? I don't like to lose." I shoved my shoes, then looked at her. "And about the hacking of my twitter, I didn't appreciate it & neither did Demi. She almost dumped me because she thought I posted it."

Olivia stuck her bottom lip out in an exaggerated fashion. "Aww... does Demi not trust you?" She asked in a baby voice.

I sighed. "Yes, she does, which is why she believed me. If there is any chance of us being friends at some point, you won't pull stunts like that again."

Olivia rolled her eyes, then batted her lashes at me. "Fine. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done it. You know I'm hosting the Father of the Year dinner right?"

I took a deep breath & let it out. "Yea, my mom told me. I'm fine with us being cool, Liv. In fact, I want that. Just don't be evil. I need you to accept the fact that I'm with Demi."

"I do." She answered, defensively.

"Good." I said before I walked away. I hung out with my brother a little more before I headed home. I couldn't wait to call Demi & hear her voice. Her & I ended up talking for over an hour before I went to sleep.

On Tuesday that week, I had a Gala to attend & got dressed up for that. It was fun rubbing elbows with some classy people. I loved attending events where you sipped champagne while you talked about our education system.

When I got home from the Gala, Demi had called me as I was getting undressed. "Whatcha doing?" She asked after I answered.

"Getting undressed. I just got home."

"Mmmm maybe if you're undressing we should facetime." She replied in a breathy voice.

I chuckled. "Only if you're undressing, too."

"Oh I can definitely do that." Demi almost moaned that response.

"That would be pure torture, babe." I sighed.

"You mean like the torture of seeing you from that Gala tonight, looking all fucking hot in your light blue blazer & I can't fuck you?" Her voice was making me tingle, it was so sexy, right now.

I groaned, quietly. "I'm sorry. I bet it was torture because right now it's torture not being able to hold you & kiss you."

"I miss you so much, it hurts." Her voice cracked a little.

"Don't get upset."

"I'm not. I just really miss you."

"I miss you, too." I replied. We talked for a few more minutes, then things got a little naughty when we finally facetimed. And sexting & facetime lovin are not fun. In fact, it's excruciating. Seeing Demi's naked body on the tiny screen of my iPhone, made me ache for her, wanting to touch her & feel her skin under my fingers. I wanted her hand to be the one holding my erection, stroking it. Yea, I couldn't take much more of this long distance intimacy.

Before we hung up, Demi stuck her lower lip out. "You really did torture me by looking so hot tonight, Jonas."

"I'm sorry baby. I will try not to do it again."

"Don't sweat it... I'll get my revenge." She said with a playful smile.

A few days later, Demi got her revenge. I felt my phone vibrate & saw that Demi posted a tweet. I was getting in the shower, so I didn't open it for about a half hour. When I was done getting ready for my day, I finally looked at the photo Demi tweeted. The moment my eyes landed on her beautiful ass in a bikini, as she laid under the glowing sun, I felt my loins burning for her. She was good. God, she was beautiful. I saved the picture on my phone so I could look at it over & over. I wanted to be able to look at it if I needed something to turn me on while I satisfied my needs, over the next few weeks.

I picked up my phone to call her & I heard her smile when she said, "Hello?" It was a sexy voice, she was using at this moment, knowing damn well she was driving me crazy.

"That was an amazing wake up call, Love. Maybe I need to post another shirtless selfie." I said.

Demi laughed, making me smile. "I wouldn't be opposed to you sending me one, babe."

"I'd rather show the world my buff ass body, like you showed everyone your fine ass."

"I love you." Demi sighed & laughed at the same time.

I smiled, leaning my head back on the chair I was sitting on. "I love you, too. I'm so in love with you it should be illegal."

Demi giggled. "I love love."

I had to laugh. "You're being mushy. I gotta get to set, baby. Call me later, okay?"

"I promise." Demi said before we hung up.

Later, while I was on set, Demi tweeted "I <3 love." I sent her a text back, "I <3 loving you."

The next few weeks were going to be torture. I couldn't wait to see Demi again, in person. At least I'd be busy with my show, so maybe the time would go fast. I hoped it would go fast. I wasn't going to see her for eighteen days, until after she was done in Mexico. This was going to be agony.