We about to be over it

Nick 

I thought I was faking it, pretty well. I think everyone was convinced that I was over Demi & head over heels in love with Olivia. The red carpets, the radio interviews & television interviews all had me gushing about Olivia. I was pretty sure Demi was convinced as well & I was convinced she was way over me. Her & Wilmer looked more in love than ever & I tried not to let it bother me. Honestly, I was convinced me & Demi were over for good & I was trying to accept that. Her & Wilmer were this little family, with their starter child, Buddy. I needed to move on & not look back. I needed to accept that Demi & I would be friends & nothing more for the rest of our lives.

After the Miss Universe pageant when Olivia thought I was going to propose, I have to admit that I was very turned off when I thought about our relationship. It annoyed me that she thought I would propose to her on national television. It was like she didn't know me at all. I would never be into a public display like that for something so intimate & romantic. I also wouldn't propose to her after we'd only been together a little over a year. I didn't even want to live with her anymore, but here we were, still living in the same house. Thank God, I was hardly ever home. Even if I wasn't doing anything, I tried to never be home. Whenever I was, it always seemed she had a photoshoot set up at the house, which annoyed the shit out of me.

As the weeks went on, I was slipping more & more into a slight depression. I must have hid it well, because no one ever asked me what was wrong. To my friends & family, I pretended I was fine & my life was amazing. My life, actually, was amazing, don't get me wrong. Except in the love life area, because that wasn't amazing, but I wasn't ready to let anyone in on that secret. I was just hanging on until I was really ready to let Olivia go. I knew it was going to be huge in the media, plus I knew she'd be devastated. I feared she'd turn psycho on me, too.

I did make a decision, however, regarding our living arrangements. Olivia knew I had put my house on the market to sell, so we were planning on moving, anyway. One afternoon, I informed her that I wasn't moving any of my stuff into the apartment she had rented. I insisted she put it in her name because she would be there more & she thought nothing of it. Of course, I paid the deposit, but whatever, I wasn't going to argue. She looked confused when I told her about my decision.

"Why aren't you moving your stuff in?" She asked as she placed some of her things into a box.

"Well, the apartment is already furnished, so I'm going to put my stuff in storage. And... um... I'm actually going to move in with Joe instead." I said in a cautious tone.

Her eyes bulged out of her head, then that fucking crease appeared between her eyebrows. "What do you mean you're moving in with Joe?" She asked, her tone laced with disgust.

"I don't want to live in that apartment. And I think we need to not live together anymore. We moved in together, way too fast & look what it did to us. Now we're back together, so we should take some notes from our first go round... and we shouldn't live together."

"We already hardly see each other as it is, Nick. You're never home. You're either flying off to another city or you're at the damn studio or you're hanging out with your friends. We literally have seen each other a total of two weeks since January. And you're leaving tomorrow to film Scream Queens & your video & I get stuck doing all the stuff getting ready for moving day. Thanks." Olivia huffed as she shoved a box with her foot, angrily.

"You can be mad, but I am not changing my mind about this. I am moving in with Joe & putting my stuff in storage. We'll just have to actually have dates now. Imagine that... we're dating & we actually have to go on dates." I let out a chuckle, but she didn't find me amusing. Instead, she glared at me before turning & heading to another part of the house, stomping her feet as she went. I knew she was mad. Really mad. If that were Demi, I'd run after her & try to make her forgive me, but with Olivia, I was doing whatever I could to pick a fight. I was hoping she'd dump me & save me the trouble.