Don't think about the world

Either Nick really didn't give a fuck about going public or he didn't really think it through, because shit got crazy after Nick professed his love for me in such an exposed way. Our phones blew up that next day as we got ready to leave Michigan & head to Toronto. I was excited about spending a few days off with Nick & my friends in Toronto. We had plans to hang out with Jman, a friend who starred in Camp Rock 2 with Nick & I. Our days off, however, were most likely going to be compromised since Nick decided to throw a wrench into our lives. I loved what he did & thought it was so romantic, but I was going to miss the privacy we had when no one knew we were together. Not only did they know we were together, everyone knew we were in love. It was pretty obvious by Nick's speech & the song he sang. It was a huge gesture, too, which made me confident that he really wanted to be with me & not Olivia.

Our family & friends as well as our manager, Phil, were all trying to get ahold of us the next day, after the footage got around online from our concert display of affection. Nick & I both ignored everyone & at one point, I shut off my phone. Nick left his on, only because he has an app for managing his diabetes, but he turned his ringer off. We didn't want to have to explain a hundred times about how we got together or why we didn't say anything. We just wanted to stay in each other's arms as we rode on the bus to Toronto. We just wanted to make love & have conversations about our future. We wanted to enjoy this alone time before life got crazy again. Nick had a lot of things going on this year, new music, new movies, new tv shows. And then I was going on the rest of my world tour after a month off. It was scary, thinking about it & how we would deal with the distance, but we'd cross that bridge later. Right now, today, we were enjoying being together. For most of the bus ride to Toronto, we were together as one, if you know what I mean. Riding on a bus, while making love is pretty arousing, I must say.

The bus rolled into Toronto early in the evening, the day after my Michigan show. We were shocked by the amount of people who were waiting for the bus at the hotel. Not only were there a hundred or so fans, but we saw local news stations as well. Everyone wanted a shot of Nick getting off my bus, I assumed. Nick held my hand as we stood in my bus, hearing all the screams outside.

"You want to do this or should we have security clear everyone out?" Nick asked me, his eyebrows raised, waiting to see what I wanted to do.

"There are too many people out there. It would take hours to get them cleared out. Let's just do this. We'll just wave as we make our way into the hotel. We won't stop for anyone." I shrugged my shoulders, giving him an uneasy smile.

Nick smirked at me, taking a step closer, bringing our bodies against each other. "I know you. You aren't going to be able to not stop, once you see one of your lovatics crying." He chuckled, putting our clasped hands behind my back & giving me a soft kiss. "You're a softy when it comes to your fans."

I sighed. "I know."

Max came back onto the bus. "Okay, we have extra security now. They've created a path for you guys to get to the hotel."

Nick pulled me closer, kissing the side of my head. "You ready, love?"

I nodded, glancing up at him, then at Max. "Let's do this." I followed Max off the bus to encounter a sea of my fans who were screaming their heads off. Nick held my hand, tightly, & stayed close to me, his other hand on my waist so there wasn't much of a space between us.. I laughed, not knowing who these girls were screaming for, me or Nick. I heard his named shouted quite a few times. I heard my name. Mostly, I just heard a lot of ear piercing screams. Nick & I were both grabbed at as we made our way through the crowd. I tried to keep my head down & not make eye contact with anyone, because I knew I'd want to stop & take a picture or give someone a hug. Max stopped in front of me & I smacked into him, then felt Nick pressing up against me. There was another bodyguard behind Nick, thankfully. I didn't know why Max had stopped, but he started moving again, very slowly. I saw several faces a few feet from me, young girls crying & reaching for me, desperately. My heart broke, so I looked away as I kept following Max. We made it into the hotel, thankfully, in one piece. I was relieved & Nick kissed my forehead, once we were inside. Screaming got louder & we realized they were watching through the glass doors & windows of the hotel & they were excited by a simple kiss between us. These were obviously die hard Nemi fans, because the rest of the world wouldn't be so excited.

"Proud of you." Nick said, looking down at me, one hand on my waist.

I laughed. "That was way too insane to even think about stopping."

Nick looked out the doors of the hotel & smiled. The screams erupted & Nick laughed, raising his hand up to wave. His other hand was around me, lovingly & I looked to the crowd outside as well. When I waved, too, I thought they all were going to have heart attacks. Max yelled for us that he had the keys & we followed him. We went up to our room & freshened up, then headed down to the hotel restaurant to join everyone to have dinner. The Fifth Harmony girls were there as well as Cher Lloyd, Collins Key, Cole Plante & the rest of the crew & band. It was actually a lot of fun, since we had the whole place to ourselves. I loved that I could sit next to Nick & hold his hand on top of the table or lean in to kiss him whenever I wanted. We didn't have to hide anymore & even though our world was going to be insane now, I was thrilled. I didn't want to have to sneak around anymore. I wanted to be able to show Nick how much I adored him out in the open, as well as show the world, that this was more than a hook up.

The backlash was difficult to take at times, but I was glad I had my friends & family, as well as Nick to support me & lean on. I was called a home wrecker quite often, mostly by Olivia fans, but I didn't care. Nick was mine now & I didn't wreck nothing. He just didn't love her & didn't realize he had feelings for me for a long time. We both had been in denial about feelings we felt over the years being just friends. We really were so much alike.

We ignored the negativity, online, the next day & most of the people on the tour went to a trampoline park, where we met up with our friend, Jman. We played dodge ball & had so much fun. Nick & I showed our competitive sides & when we were on opposite teams, we did our very best to hit the other one. Nick hit me a lot more than I hit him. During a break, while we were standing on the side watching everyone else play, I put my hand on Nick's arm.

"If one of your balls hits me one more time, you will have no sex tonight." I said in a low voice, my face leaning on his shoulder.

Nick's eyes darted down to look at my face & they widened. "Is that a threat?" He smirked.

"A promise." I smirked up at him, batting my lashes, innocently.

Nick ran his tongue over his bottom lip. "So which balls are you talking about?"

I bent over, laughing hysterically, as everyone turned to look at me. I saw Nick look at everyone like he had no idea what I was laughing at & thought I was crazy. I smacked his arm & he laughed, then grabbed me to kiss me.

"I will try to keep my balls from hitting you. I'm sure Lauren or Cher would love to have my balls hit them. Or maybe Natalie." Nick said, looking down at me, a playful smile on his lips.

"Um no, they would not like your balls hitting them & if your balls hit them you won't get sex from me for the rest of your life."

Nick laughed, again, looking upward, rolling his eyes. "Are we talking about the same balls here?"

I laughed, loudly, again, wrapping my arms around his waist. "It's our turn again." I grabbed Nick's hand. "Let's be on the same team this time." Nick smiled at me, then raised an eyebrow in response before I led him out to the trampolines. We had a blast & ended up being the last ones standing, declaring us the winners. After we were done being giant kids at the trampoline park, we went to the laser tag place across the street & had even more fun. I loved being a kid, not thinking about the world for a little while. We all went to dinner after the fun was over, before heading back to the hotel. I didn't even get online or check my messages before climbing into bed to fuck my man. I needed one more night that was just me & him & no one else. I didn't want any outside noise making me feel like shit for being in love with Nick. I didn't want to think about the world.