Better than coffee

Nick spent the next day with me, since we both had to get back to work after that. We decided to go to the gym, then to lunch, which caused an uproar on the internet. We even tried not to be affectionate while we were in public. He didn't hold my hand & we didn't kiss, where anyone could see. Still, we were harassed online & then there was even speculation that because we weren't affectionate toward each other that there was trouble in paradise. We seriously couldn't win. We were damned if we did & damned if we didn't, no matter what it was.

After we had lunch, we decided to go into the studio & record the song we had written. I was so in love with this song & even more so, since it was genuinely about how we felt about each other. Unlike all of the other songs we had written, this one was evident that it was about us as a couple, since we were public with our relationship. Yea, there was no turning back at this point. Nick & I were a couple & the world knew it, even if they didn't all like it. I wasn't sure how this was going to affect our relationship, but I was determined to not let the world bring us down.

The day after we recorded our song, Nick went into the studio to record with Olivia Somerlyn. I wasn't going to see him all day, since I was having a girls night, going out to a club for the first time in ages. I had done a photo shoot that day as well, so we barely even spoke much since we were both so busy. On Sunday, the next morning, I had a Q & A scheduled online, so I wasn't sure when I'd see Nick that day. He was off the whole day, to relax before he started training on Monday morning for his tv show, Navy St.

I didn't want to wake up on Sunday morning. I was out late & I hardly ever do that, but I had a lot of fun. I was dancing up a storm, so needless to say my legs felt like jelly when I stretched that morning. I took a deep breath & thought I smelled coffee. Starbucks to be exact. I rolled onto my back & jumped when I saw Nick sitting, on the edge of the other side of my bed, holding a Starbucks cup in his hand & wearing an adorable smile on his face.

"Good morning, party animal." He smirked. I grinned, turning on my side, then sliding over so I was closer to him. He watched me, continuing to smirk at me. "I figured when I saw all the photos online of you last night clubbing, you would need a coffee this morning."

I rubbed my hand on Nick's thigh, smiling, coyly, as Nick watched my hand, curiously. "Coffee is definitely a need this morning, but I need my man even more." I sat up to lean on one hand as my other hand crept slowly toward Nick's zipper. He was licking his lips as he kept his gaze down at his crotch & my hand that rubbed on it. I smiled when he closed his eyes, for a moment, then opened them to look into mine. "I could use a good fucking to wake me up."

Nick's right eyebrow went up, making my insides quiver. I loved his facial expressions, especially when his eyebrows got involved. God, I wanted to kiss his eyebrows. Yea, some think that's weird, but I really did love them & sometimes I would sit on his lap & kiss his face all over, giving his eyebrows special attention. I think he loved the attention I gave his eyebrows because he would usually smile when I kissed them. "Hmm...." Nick put the coffee cup on the nightstand behind him before he leaned to kiss me. He kissed me with a force that pushed me down on the bed. I was only wearing a tank top, so I was all ready for him fuck me. He just needed to take his clothes off. I tugged at his shirt, managing to get it off of him, eventually. Now I put my hands on his waistband of his jeans, but he grabbed my hand & slammed it on the bed over my head. "You in a hurry?" He murmured, looking down into my eyes as he hovered over me.

"I have to be at the Spotify offices by ten." I explained, breathlessly. My body wanted him so bad, it was shaking. My legs were heavy from all the dancing I had done the night before, but they bent & opened, knowing they needed Nick in between them.

"We have plenty of time." He said in a sexy voice as he lowered his head to kiss me. As he kissed me, he pushed his bulge into my crotch, driving me absolutely insane. He moved himself against my mound, making me moan, quietly. His lips went from my mouth to my neck, then up to my ear, where his hot breath sent goosebumps spreading all over my body. It still amazed me how much he turned me on now, when I went years without feeling urges toward him, sexually. "How bad do you want me to fuck you right now?" He asked in a low voice, in my ear.

"Oh God." I groaned, then sighed. "So bad."

"First things first." Nick whispered. He lifted his head to look at my face, a sexy as hell smile playing on his lips. He was leaning on his side, his hand still gripping mine next to my head. His other hand ran, slowly from my breast down my stomach, finally rubbing my pussy. He slipped a finger in between my lips as he kissed my neck. A soft moan came from my mouth, feeling Nick pump his finger a few times, then I gasped when he put another finger in there, too. "Is this how you wanted me to fuck you?" He murmured into my ear. I groaned in desperation as I shook my head. After a few more deep thrusts with his fingers he pulled them out & I heard him unzip his pants. He moved, trying to free his erection, as I trembled in anticipation. My breathing was labored to say the least. I wanted to scream for him to fuck me now, but I knew it was coming, so I tried to be patient. "Mind if I have a little taste before I fuck you?" He asked in a hot whisper. I shivered, shaking my head again. My eyes closed & my head tilted back as Nick kissed his way down to my sweet spot. Feeling his tongue slip between my lips, I let out a erotic whimper. His nose nudged my bud & I squirmed beneath him. He gripped my legs with his arms & his hands held my hips firmly as he lapped at me, hungrily. I groaned, loudly, when he started sucking & nibbling on my clit. I think my noises were too much for him, because a few moments later, Nick was slipping his cock inside me, sending me over the edge. I screamed in response to feeling him fill me up as he pounded into me, repeatedly. Our bodies were pressed together, his mouth showering my mouth & skin with sexy, warm kisses. We climaxed together, finally, relieving me of the built up tension I had.

I laid on Nick for a few minutes afterward to regain my composure & my breath. "Thanks for the wake up call, Handsome." I said in a husky voice, against his chest. "You were better than coffee."

Nick kissed my head. "The pleasure was all mine." I could hear the smile in his voice.

I chuckled, lifting my head to look at him. "I seriously doubt that."

Nick's grin got even bigger, making my heart flutter. His smile could melt my heart in an instant. "I'm going to go warm up your coffee while you get ready." He kissed me, quickly, then got out of bed, grabbing the coffee before he headed toward the door, his pants on, but still unbuttoned. It turned me on to see the hair on his pubic bone sticking out from under his zipper. That trail of hair that went to his belly button was so sexy, I had to shake my head to rid it of the impure thoughts, I was having.

I decided, since Nick didn't have plans that day, that he would come with me while I did the online Q & A. Well, my lovatics crashed the site, so I didn't even get to do it. Instead, Nick & I went to Runyon Canyon after we left the studios & enjoyed a romantic hike. We would hardly see each other the following week, so I was savoring every moment with Nick. After I left for South America I wouldn't be back to the states until a month later. I was going to miss Nick so much & I knew we'd both be so busy that we wouldn't even get to talk much. I knew this was going to be a true testament to our relationship. I hoped it survived.