Saying Goodbye

I knew I'd regret making love to Demi over & over on Sunday night after we spent the day together. I was exhausted & sore for my first day of training for Navy St. I had met most of the cast already, so we were already friends. I didn't want to look like I was sore or tired, so I didn't have to explain that I was fucking my girlfriend most of the night. It was pretty difficult to hide the fact that I was sore as I worked out. It was pretty obvious to anyone who looked at me that I was tired because my eyes were barely open.

I didn't go see Demi for several days, because I would hang out with a bunch of the guys after we trained & the training itself would go pretty late. It was usually after ten when I'd get home, so I would go straight home. Demi & I talked every day, several times actually. She was really busy, too, appearing on American Idol & getting ready to leave for South America. She was begging me to make time to visit her on her South American tour, but it wasn't looking like I'd be able to swing it. I did have a week off after training was complete, but I had a bunch of charity events going on & plans with friends. Demi would just have to understand & we'd be doing a lot of facetime.

Demi was leaving for South America on Saturday, so I was going to her place after I got done training on Friday. We got into a little argument the day before on the phone, because I wasn't coming over to see her on Thursday, after I was done training. She had the entire day off & spent it with friends, but wanted me to come over that evening. Friday we were training earlier in the morning, so I didn't want to be exhausted. I ended up getting done with training early on Friday, just after lunch. I knew Demi was at home finishing packing, so I headed to her place.

She threw her arms around me when she opened the door & saw me standing there. "You're here, finally. I was starting to worry I wouldn't get to see you before I left." Demi said as she let go of me. I kissed her, softly.

"Of course you would see me. You really think I'd let you leave the country for a month & not come visit you?" I asked.

"It crossed my mind." She batted her lashes at me.

I shook my head & kissed her again. "You're crazy to think that."

"You're all sweaty." Demi scrunched up her face. "Did you shower at the gym?"

I laughed, pulling her into my sweaty grasp as she squealed & tried to pull away. "I wanted to get over here to see my girlfriend as quickly as possible." I held her tight & tried to kiss her again. She let me kiss her, reluctantly, but then screamed when I rubbed my sweaty head on her cheek & neck. "You love it when I sweat."

Demi was laughing now. "Okay, yes, I love it. Please stop."

I loosened my grip on her, my gaze fixated on her face. "Want to take a shower with me?" I asked, one eyebrow raised. I knew she had a hard time saying no to the eyebrow. She gave me a sexy smile as she took my hand & led me to the bathroom. We got in the shower together, where we had sex. We made love again after we got out of the shower, then it was close to dinner time, so Demi went to order take out, while I checked my sugar. After I checked my sugar I posted a picture online that my new co-star took for me at the gym.

When I got to the living room, Demi was playing on her phone, a smile on her face. "When will the food be here?" I asked as I sat next to her.

Demi looked up at me, her smile even bigger. She crawled to me & got on my lap. "Half hour." She licked her bottom lip as she moved her hips in a circle. "You're going to have to stop posting pictures of you looking hot."

My forehead wrinkled as I grinned up at her. "What do you mean?"

"I saw the picture you posted a few minutes ago, looking hot standing by the punching bag." She leaned closer to me, pressing her breasts against my chest. "I just might have to tease you, with pictures, while I'm in Brazil." Her eyebrows rose up in a taunting way.