What happens in Vegas (final chapter)

Demi

Nick needs very little sleep to function, so on Saturday morning, hours before we actually needed to get up, he was kissing my shoulders & my back, trying to get me awake. I knew what he wanted to do. That was pretty obvious by the way his hands glided over my skin, giving me a slight chill. "Wake up, Beautiful." He murmured into my ear after he straddled my back. I could feel how ready he was on my ass.

"I don't want to." I mumbled into my pillow.

"It's easier to fuck you when you're awake, love. More fun, too." He chuckled in between soft kisses on the back of my neck.

I couldn't help but to laugh because as horny as I knew he was, he probably wouldn't care if I was asleep & he'd fuck me anyway. I let out a heavy sigh, then groaned a little as I stretched my body. While I was stretching, I lifted my ass into the air & Nick enjoyed that. I felt his hand on my hip, then felt his hardness in my ass crack. "I take it you want me in this position?" I asked glancing at him over my shoulder. He leaned down on his arms & breathed in my ear.

"That would be awesome." He said in a hoarse whisper. His arm slipped around my middle, helping me lift the lower half of my body, then his hand was gripping my breast as he lavished my back with more kisses. His other hand was having fun with my sweet spot & making my opening soaking wet. It wasn't long before I was panting & begging him to slide his hard c.ock into my p.ussy. While my ass was in the air, I leaned on my forearms & moaned once he slid himself, gradually, inside me. My moaning was quiet, at first, as he slid his er.ection in & out, slowly. The grip he had on my hips was firm as he moved us against each other. Nick quickened his pace, briefly, then slowed back down to push up into me as far as he could go. He hit my G-spot over & over, sending me into a frenzy as multiple orgasms took over my body.

Halfway to our climax, Nick turned me over & continued to drive his member into me, while our bodies wrapped around each other. His passionate kiss made my orgasm come quicker & as we came together, we stared into each other's eyes. The erotic peak we hit together was intensified by our stare down & once our bodies stopped shaking, we continued to stare as our heavy breathing filled the space between us. Nick leaned to kiss me, softly before he pulled himself out of me & curled up against me. "God that was good." I sighed.

"Yes, it was. Can't deny I gave it good to ya." Nick said in a husky voice, then laughed.

I smacked him with my arm. "Oh God... you are so perverted."

Nick got out of bed & pulled on some boxers. "We should get up & get ready. We have that interview with Ryan Seacrest this morning."

I sat up on my elbows. "Since when?"

I watched as Nick walked to his suitcase & started shuffling through it. "Didn't I tell you?" He asked, not looking at me. I could see enough of his face to know he was trying not to smile.

"Nick. You didn't tell me." I sat up more & slid to the edge of the bed.

"Oh. Sorry. I thought I did." He shrugged, slightly.

I sighed, feeling like he kept this from me on purpose, then got up to start getting ready. Nick & I showered together, to save time, then got dressed. Before heading out, though, Nick suggested we call our families to let them know we got back together & that we were engaged. They were all surprised, of course, but expressed their happiness for us as well. Our families supported us & that was all that mattered to Nick & I in that moment.

Once again, when we left our room, we had to keep our distance as we walked in public. We met up with Phil & John, then all of us headed to the Iheart Daytime Village, where Ryan was apparently waiting to interview us for his live radio broadcast. We sat down with him & he started off with some small talk, before he got into the more interesting stuff.