This is our song

I love being in the studio, no matter what I was doing or who I am working with. It was especially awesome being with Demi, though. We hadn't been in the studio together since we started dating. We hadn't even written anything together in a long time, so I was really looking forward to making beautiful music with her. And I meant that in the metaphorical sense, too.

Demi & I worked on our song for a few hours & we both thought it was the best song we ever wrote. I worked in the line that I sang to Demi earlier about Demi's after glow. I was excited about this song, as was Demi. She tweeted about it, of course. We were still getting mixed reactions about us being a couple now. I still got hate for hurting Olivia & Demi got hate for being a home wrecker. It was mostly Olivia's fans who threw the insults at Demi & Demi's fans who threw hate at me. We did our best to ignore them & we hoped that one day we wouldn't be the biggest news topic in Hollywood.

After we finished writing our song, I was sitting on the couch in the studio, Demi laying with her head in my lap, holding the remote in her hand. Usually, I kept ESPN on the television that hung on the wall above my work station. Demi was flipping through channels, smiling, proudly, because she had won the argument a few minutes earlier, regarding changing the channel.

Out of nowhere Demi jumped & yelped, making my heart sink to my stomach. "Oh my God. Camp Rock 2 is on!" Demi yelled.

I let out a relieved breath & clicked my tongue. "Dammit, Dem. You gave me a slight heart attack."

Demi sat up, laughing. "Sorry, babe. I just got excited seeing our movie on. We haven't watched it together since the premiere." Demi was grinning at me, making me laugh. She looked back up at the television & jumped up, quickly. "Oh. Oh. It's the best part. The best line ever." Demi said as she paused the tv & then started recording the part when our friend said "Graham crackers." That always did remind me of how much laughing we had done on set that day. Great memories. I laughed at Demi as she posted the video online.

A while later, she was lying the same way she had been before, her head still in my lap, though, the remote was on a table & her hand held mine, resting on her stomach. I was looking at sports scores on my phone & she was watching the movie. "It's so weird that now I can watch this movie & not be critical of myself. I used to watch it & cringe every time I came on the screen." Demi said, her fingers playing with mine.

I looked down at her, scrunching up my face in absurdity. "You're beautiful, sweetie."

"I thought I was fat." Demi tilted her head to look at me. "Can you believe that?" She shook her head.

"No, especially since I thought you were too thin, back then. I like you with curves." I chuckled.

Demi lifted her eyebrows, flirtatiously. "Oh you do, do you?" She sat up & leaned her shoulder against mine.

I nodded. "I love your curves & all your edges." I sang to her. Demi started giggling when I started kissing her neck. "You smell so good." I murmured as I nudged my nose into her hair. She giggled even more & my arms tightened around her. "Know what I want to do?"

Demi stopped laughing & turned her head toward me, biting her lip, seductively. "I hope it's the same thing I want to do."

I grabbed Demi & pulled her face to me so I could kiss her, my tongue finding its way inside her mouth. She laughed into my mouth. "I think it's the same thing." Demi climbed on my lap & clasped her hands behind my neck, so she could look into my eyes. "Do you know why I want to fuck you right now?" She asked, her head tilted slightly. I shook my head, bringing my hand up to tuck some hair behind her ear. "Because watching Camp Rock made me remember how I would catch myself lusting after you on set.... and it reminds me of the way Chloe & I used to talk about you & how hot you were."

I could feel my mouth drop open a little & I shook my head. "No, you didn't."

Demi nodded, biting her lip. "I swear. We thought you were hot." One eyebrow went up, playfully.

"Then why didn't you ever try to date me?" I asked, leaning my head back.

"You were dating Selena at the time." She said, scrunching up her face in disappointment. "She was my best friend."

I laughed. "I know. I was kidding."

Demi leaned to kiss me, letting her lips linger & then letting her tongue play on my lips. She let out a quiet moan when she pulled away from me. "So let's go back in time. Let's pretend you weren't dating Selena. What would we have done?"

"Shall I show you?" I smirked.

"You shall. We can pretend we're in the studio that was on set. And we can't let anyone know we're fucking. So no one can hear us." Demi bit my lip with her teeth, gently, then sucked it into her mouth, making me get hard beneath her. "Do you think you can be quiet?" I nodded, licking my lips. Demi reached to grab the remote off the table & turned the volume up on the tv. "Just in case you can't, I'll drown out our sex sounds." Her smile was adorable, then her eyes lit up & her smile got even bigger. "This is our song." She sang as the song started to play in the movie. I had to laugh as she started singing while she took her clothes off. When she got off my lap, I, hurriedly, undid my pants & freed my erection. Demi lowered herself onto my cock, her head tilted back as she sighed, erotically.

I was trying to ignore the song that was blasting from the tv. The song that represented my youth, my years when I was still a virgin & still wore my purity ring. I concentrated on the moaning that Demi was doing in my ear as she swiveled her hips against mine. As she quieted, once in a while, I would hear, "So let's say na na na na...." And it was my brother's voice. Creepy. I tried to block it out. I couldn't. This was our song. This was the song that I remembered recording, while trying not to laugh in the studio. This was the song I remember filming as I watched Demi by the fire, thinking how cute she was. Yea, this was our song all right. I concentrated, though, on the song that came from deep within her, now, as I pleasured her. This was my favorite song. Yea, this was our song. This was our song of pure love.