Jon: Okay.

???: My name is Jamie. Jamie Carolton.

Mhm yeah nice to meet you.

Jamie: I just came here a couple of weeks ago.

Jon: Really never noticed. Blue do you wanna go outside with me? *looking at Blue and biting the corner of his bottom lip*

*bitng her nail* Yeah bye Jamie. Let's go Jon. *grabbing his hand*

Jon and I walked away from that hoe Jamie. She was just eyeing Jon and I grabbed him again and kissed him right in front of her and pulled back and saw her staring. Jon wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I grabbed his hand and we went around the corner and started kissing. I was putting my hands in and out of his jacket. I licked his bottom lip and he opened his mouth even more and our tounges fought. He tounged me down and I heard the bell ring and everyone started crowding the hallways. I pushed Jon off of me and he chuckled and grabbed my hand and he walked me to my next class.

Jon: Come ditch class with me.

No bae.

Jon: C'mon everyone on the team and some other kids are.

I know, but my mom will kill me.

Jon: Just tell the teacher you are gonna help out on the field and she will let you go.

I will try hold on. *goes in the classroom and talks to her teacher* Mr.Young can I go help out on the field?

Mr.Young: Yeah sure. I will just give you the papers we were gonna do today now. Here you go. *gives her the papers*

Thank you Mr.Young.

Mr.Young: Anytime Ms.Carter.

I walked out of the classroom and started walking to the football field, but then I felt someones arms wrap around my waist. I thought it was Jon, but it wasn't.

Chris what the fuck are you doing?!?

Chris: Nothing just chillin with my bestie.

*chuckles* Get tha fuck off me before I get my boyfriend to beat your ass.

Chris: Yeah whatever. I just wanted to say I love you and I see you later.

Okay I love you too Chris. *kisses his cheek* I see you later. *walks away*

I wonder what the fuck all of that was about I mean. I do love Chris as a friend we say it all the time, but for some reason this time it seemed so different you know. I looked for Jon and I found him with his boys by his locker.

Hey bae.

Jon: Ayye y'all meet me at on the field I'll be there later.

Mike(Jon Friend): Alright let's go fellas. *the boys leave*

Jon: What the fuck was that? *slams his locker*

What the fuck was what?

Jon: Why the hell did you kiss and hug another nigga in front of me?!?

First off don't raise yo damn voice at me. Second off he hugged me not the other way around and I thought it was you. Thirdly I kissed his cheek and as a friendly kiss. I do not kiss other guys like I kiss you. I kiss you with passion, love and care. I said I loved him as a friend, but I say I love you with my heart and my soul. I want you and only you Jon.

Jon: I'm sorry for going off on you like that I just thought you would want someone younger than me.

Aww bae. *rubs his cheek* I would never leave you for someone younger and our age differences isn't that bad. I am 15 and your 16, but I still love you tho.