Awkward

When Bey was getting up to get the door Jay grabbed her making her fall on top of him and started kissing her before they could get too caught up mystery person knocked again and Bey got up put on her robe then went to go get the door and standing there was her father and mother. On accident- she was shocked - Bey shut the door in their face and ran to her room to hide Jay.

"Why am I hiding?" Jay asked slipping into his baggy jeans. "Because my parents are here and I don't want them to know about us yet. Okay?" She said making her eyes twinkle. Jay sighed as his lips formed a small smile "Alright, but when they leave you owe me." Bey clapped and kissed Jay then pulled away with a smile on her face. "Thank you very much! Maybe when they leave I could do a little something for you." She whispered on his lips seductively.

Jay pulled Bey close to him and kissed her slowly placing his hands on her ass giving it a good squeeze. Bey started to take her robe off until she heard the front door open and Jay hid while Bey quickly made her bed and put on her clothes back on.

"Little girl, what took you so long and that is gonna be the last time you are gonna slam the door in my face, okay?" Ms. Tina argued taking her jacket off placing it in the closet. "Yes ma'am, I was just trying to get the house all nice for you guys."

Bey, Mat and Tina were talking for until they heard movement coming from her bedroom. Bey tried to make them not go her closet, but her dad was quick to go see and when he opened the closet door all he saw was clothes, but then Jay walked out of the guest room to act like he had just when woken up.

"What are you doing in my daughters house?" He asked straining himself from yelling. "I was just helping your daughter with the furniture and that's it sir." Jay said in a calm civil voice. "Well you could leave now." Jay smirked looked at Bey. Her eyes got bigger signaling him that he needed to go. He nodded and hugged Bey. "Alright I'll catch you later Bey." He walked out of the apartment leaving the family in awkward silence. "I don't want you to associate with him anymore."

She looked up with a quickness and turned her head to the side. "Why? Daddy he hasn't done anything to hurt or even try to hurt me. He's good people." Mathew shook his head still wanting her not to be friends with him. "I do not care. All he wants to do is fuck you then duck and that's it Beyonce. Do you want to ruin your career over some bum?" Before she could reply he was ling out the door. "It's okay baby do whatever you think you should do." Her mother said kissing the top of her daughters head then following after her husband.

She sat there thinking of what her dad said and she knew Jay wanted her more than just for sex. He wanted her as his woman and lover. Her thought were soon interrupted by a knock on the door. Getting up to see who it was she opened the door and was hit with a bright smile upon her face. Jay.