Life with Superman

*5 Years Later*

Beyoncé P.O.V.
"Mommy c'mon." My impatient child groaned holding my hand. As I made myself a drink.

"I'm coming we have to wait on daddy."

Jay: I'm right here.

Jay came downstairs with our 5 year old daughter in his arms. I grabbed Hope from him and we walked to the car and we drove to the beach to meet up with the kid's.

When I was abducted by Boss E or something like that he shot me in the arm and Jay killed  him immediately. Jay rushed me to the hospital and I was in surgery for a while so they could take the bullet and while I was there we found out that I was 6 weeks pregnant. On the way to the beach Hope and Dominic were talking about something in their own little made up language that I thought was so adorable. We got to the beach and Dominic hopped out of the car quickly and ran towards S.J. while Jay got out Hope out of the car. I walked towards Mia and Domani so I could see my grandbaby Michael.

Mia: Hey Ma.

"Hey baby. How are you doing?"

Mia: I'm doing good. How are you?

"I'm good."

Domani: So how do you enjoy being retired from the music business?

"As much as I miss it I'm glad I can stay home with my family."

S.J.: That's good. Alright little brothers and sisters we are gonna play a game.

Dominic: Oh I'm gonna win.

Hope: Yeah you wish.

Mia: Little people stop. Y'all know I'm gonna win so why argue about it.

Blue: Mia sit down y'all know I'm gonna win.

S.J.: Can explain the game please?

Everyone got quite and I chuckled a little. He looked so much like Jay, but acted like me a little.

S.J.: Thank you. Now the first one to get to the middle of the sand over by the rock wins 500 dollars.

Keishawn*Alexia son*: Mommy I wanna pway too.

Alexia: Ask papa if you can play?

Keishawn: *runs to S.J.* Papa can I pway?

S.J.: Of course. You know what everyones playing.

"Uh I'm not y'all can play."

Jay: Yeah I'm with yo momma.

Jon: Cool with me y'all lost.

Blue: I know right. Why don't one of y'all count us down?

Jay: I'll do it.

S.J.: Alright.

Jay: On your mark get set Go!

I watched as all of my kid's, grandkids, great grandkid and kid's in law run to the rock. I looked up at Jay and he looked down at me and we shared a passionate kiss.

Man has alot gone on in my life, but at the end it was all worth. From just being friends to being the father of my 5 kid's. Me becoming mommy, wifey, nana, great grandma and unfortunately a big sister again. Watching my kid's grow up has been wonderful.  Just sitting here with the love of my life holding me as I watched my children have a great time with their kid's. Through my ups and downs through everything in between I experienced my Life with Superman.

************************

This has been a wonderful journey you guy's I appreciate each and everyone of your votes and reads. Y'all don't know how long I have tried making this story perfect, before it got reads but never in my mind has delete it ever crossed my mind. Thank you guy's again and good night.