I Want You

Blue P.O.V.

Today I was invited to a party after the big football game that my baby was playing. They were going against the New York Swaggers. We are the Manhattan Beyhives. I know the school is named after my mom, but that really doesn't matter to me. Right now am talking to my girls and Chris. I know the other day when I went to see my sister she was just so bubbly and happy, but she wouldn't tell me why. Domani on the other hand was trying to handle my little nephew down. Carter is my favorite nephew, because C3 and James are some bad asses foreal.

Chris: Damn look at her. *points to the girl*

Who is that?

Taylor: That is the new girl. She is slutty and she has already gotten with everyone on the football team.

No not everyone. She hasn't gotten with my baby.

Cheyenne: You better hope she hasn't.

I am gonna go talk to my man.

I got up and I walked out of the cafeteria and I went looking for Jon. I found him waiting by my locker on his phone of Instagram. I walked to my locker and he looked up from his phone and he smiled then kissed me. I opened my locker and I started asking him questions about that girl.

Can you be honset with me real quick?

Jon: I always am. What's up?

Have you ever cheated on me? *closing her locker*

Jon: No, of course not. *put's his phone up and grabs her hands* Why would you ask me that what's wrong?

*sighs and tears up* I saw that girl who has slept with everyone on the basketball team and I didn't wanna lose you to her.

Jon: Aww Blue. *pulls her into a hug* You would never have to worry about losing me to her and she isn't like you.

*wipes her tears* What does that mean?

Jon: Sweety you have everything I ever wanted in a woman. You are book smart and street smart,you are fine as hell, every guys wants you, but I know you would always stay loyal to me and most importantly. You listen to me. I have been in other relationships and none of them listened to me like you do. You are there for me when I need you. I wanna spend the rest of my life with you and only you. Blue Ivy Carter you are beautiful, intelligent, smart, fine as fuck and most importantly you are mine. I am very happy to claim you and call you my girl. I love you Blue.

*crying* You are so sweet. I love you too and I very happy to call you mine as well.

Jon: It's alright bae. *wipes her tears* I will never leave you for anyone.

*sniff* Promise?

Jon: I promise. *kisses Blue*

???: Are you Jon Anderson?

Jon: *grabs Blue waist and keeps kissing her*

???: Umm hello.

*slowly pulls back and looks over Jon shoulder* What do you want?

???: Is this Jon Anderson?

I don't know, but you should probably go look for him. *looks at Jon* Now where was I? *goes back to kissing Jon*

???: Are you Blue Ivy Carter?

Jon: *slowly pulls back and wipes his lip and turns around* Yes I am Jon Anderson and yes she is Blue Ivy Carter now if you can leave me and future Mrs. Anderson alone we would be more than happy. *turns back around and kisses Blue*

???: Are you guys serious right now?

*pulls back* What the fuck do you want?!?

???: I just wanted to introduce myself.