Making of a Hip Hop Power Couple

Shawn Jr. P.O.V.

 After Mia told me why she got in a car accident I slowly started get out of the chair and out to the hallway where I saw Domani standing against the wall staring at Chris. I shut door and I told Chris to come here and he did and I looked down then back up at him and I layed his bitch ass out. I saw Domani get hyped up and my daddy hopped out of his seat and got me off of him and I got out of my daddy grip and continued to beat his ass.

 Domani stopped turning up and he got me off of Chris and he got a good little kick and me and Domani went downstairs and we started talking and we went back upstairs and saw Chris sitting down with some ice on his eye. I walked across from and stood near my momma and she was giving me a "what the fuck was that for" look and I just looked the other way. I saw the doctor walk down the hall and walked towards pops and said that Mia was doing well and that in a couple of days she should get out, but she was gonna have the cast on her leg for a week. I was happy she was gonna be ok, but I was still pissed that Chris cheated on Mia.

 Chris: Well it was good to see you Mr and Mrs. Cater, but I have to go.

Bey: Goodbye, Chris and drive safe.

 Chris: Yes mam' I will. Bye Domani and Shawn.

 Bye, bitch!

 Jay: Shawn!

 My bad pops, adios puta *bitch in spanish*

 Domani: Do you mind if I go and see Mia?

 Jay: Yeah. If she is awake.

 Domani got out of his seat and he walked toward Mia door and he took a deep breathe and he opened the door and went inside.

 Mia P.O.V.

 There is nothing good to watch right now, like damn is there anything good on T.V. these days. I wish I was at home in my nice and comfy bed or hanging out with my brother and sister. I closed my eyes for a couple of seconds and I heard the door open and I acted like I was sleep and I heard the door close and footsteps walking toward me. Then I heard Domani voice.

Domani: I know that you are sleep, but this deserves to be heard even if you can't hear me. Mia I know we have been friends since we were little and I have always been into you, but you have been dating these losers and when I told you how I felt you rejected me and I was a little heartbroken, but you were with Chris and when I saw him cheating on you I got real mad because he didn't deserve you in the first place. I was gonna tell you later that I was moving down here to get a better education. I am gonna leave and let you get some rest Mia, and I know that we aren't dating, but I love you Mia. *gives Mia a kiss on the cheek and she opened her eyes*

 Domani I heard everything you said and I am so sorry that I rejected you. I know you liked me from the first time I saw you. Your body language was showing it. I know I have been dating losers *laughing* I guess I don't have good taste in men.

 Domani: I knew you weren't asleep I kinda saw yo eyes move and what I said I ment and when you was grinnding all on me I never felt so excited to make someone jealous. Sometimes I just wanna grab yor arm and kiss you, but I still wanted to have you as my friend. I am saying too much I think it is time for me to leave. *get's out of the chair and Mia grabs his arm*

 Well you know if you wanna kiss me go right ahead. *starts to put her hand on his neck*

 Domani: *kisses Mia* I love being around you Mia and I wanna be they guy you make jealous, the guy you text non-stop, and the guy you kiss and be commited to.

 Oh Domani, I love being around you, too. I wanna be with you, but...

 Domani: But what?

 I am still in love with Chris. I know that what me and you have is different from what me and Chris have. I might need you to go.